• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

Helllo i fix the problem, only check the warning.. and they tell a line.. in the paladin spell the problem is that the letter of 2 words are missing.... they said like ocal nod29.. and is local 29.. and the two are the same.. and of the addon are the End of the if's u can download a script of addons and replace it.. but now.. mi server close without a warning after the map loads.. :confused:

How to do all right in order to when I am clicking on the miss in order to get what I was supposed to obtain from this box rather than something quite other? and is there poi quest?
I apologise for my weak English.

EDIT:

how to do so that levers work?;D

what are the temple positions of the cities? I need them, because i cant open the map.. It is too big XD when it loads to 100 % then it doesn't works.

So i will test it in the server.
Please the tempel positions!
(of all cities, without Rookgaard!)
Thank you a lot

PS: Nice work man

use this for your realmaps is a damn good ground. Then just track new places and paste it on.

use this for your realmaps is a damn good ground. Then just track new places and paste it on.

well its one better than this to use as an ground but its removed from otland i think since i did not find it anymore :/

Is it good one map?? Do you have crashes on it?? Maybe I will make test server on that map and see if it crashes. What about POI??
There are no scripts so It will take some time before I will make them ;d I will try.

If my server Won't crash on this map I will release my map 96 mb with poi, inquisition, yalahar, many custom quests, gesior arena etc...

Back