• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

i got a small problem that prolly could be solved easy..

I aint got any npcs ! ^.--

neither does the gm commands work either, got the gm outfit and all on my gm char but it dosnt work..

I've read that i'm supposed to replace world-spawn.xml whit tibia.xml

But i werent born perfect i'm sorry for that ( Since everyone else were and know 100% so they will flame me now )

So a quick easy and understandable tutorial on what i need to do for my npc's to work would be nice :) And how i'm supposed to make the gm commands working.. It just says "you can not execute this command".. =(

i got a small problem that prolly could be solved easy..

I aint got any npcs ! ^.--

neither does the gm commands work either, got the gm outfit and all on my gm char but it dosnt work..

I've read that i'm supposed to replace world-spawn.xml with tibia.xml

But i werent born perfect i'm sorry for that ( Since everyone else were and know 100% so they will flame me now )

So a quick easy and understandable tutorial on what i need to do for my npc's to work would be nice :) And how i'm supposed to make the gm commands working.. It just says "you can not execute this command".. =(

~ Just script the NPC's yourself. You can make some basic NPC's. (Should be able to find a tutorail here if not check the other OT forums)

~ The map doesn't cause any problems with GM commands, it might be the server you downloaded. (TFS => God custume =/= Gm costume)

~ just put the Tibia.xml file in your in the world map (Unless i'm doing something wrong?)

My bad i guess, just saw that i posted in the map thread and not the "server" thread.. :/

I cant run this map its to big <.<

Is it able to cut this empty parts???

Its to much MB <.<

WHY dont the NPC's and Monsters Spawn? When I Use Slyveria 8.1 with This Map!?!?!?

umm hi im totally new here and im not even sre if im posting in right fourm but anyways i need help i have no cluehow to mke an account or characters :S plz help me

hello, i got the server to work and all but. is only the npc dont work :/ please help me m8 ! :)

Nice map , but can't you make so it becomes an complete server so i just can download and start it? Or help me with how i do , send an private message please :D

Jester, whereever you got this, if you can contact the creator, see if he has an 8.11 map created yet.

Back