• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

Houses Not Work = Map Not Usefull

+

Tfs Msystic ever shut down after map laoding
Houses work, just that I haven't finished them all. And the server closes down to you maybe because your computer can't handle it.

So all houses working and all perfect working and the warnings/errors of the houses are only warnings?

2.)Where the map not finished??

lol my computer its old thats all i know and idc if i have laag ppl will play like that xD hahaha shit why laag omg xD

lol my computer its old thats all i know and idc if i have laag ppl will play like that xD hahaha shit why laag omg xD
You need a good computer to run this map and host it u will need a good connection.

This map is way to big. I can't even move around on the map editor it just lags. Is there anyway i can stop the lag, like a new map editor or something or is there a smaller rl tibia map?

If you guys can't manage to do this little simple thing, I suggest you find something else to waste your time in. This thing is no match if you got just a little knowledge with SQL/XML.

Yours,
Tony.

i cannot find anything.... someone give me the location to any place on this map

I can't download it from rapidshare can you link from speedy share or something else?

Back