• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ 8.21 ] Gullfisk v2.4

If you can give me monsters folder i give you reputation beceause i can't fing what that error comes. Or if somebody have any idea how to fix it it will be great.
I've got this errors:
tfs.jpg

Last edited:
The spells effect thing, is whats wrong with the elemental monster.

For the verminor just add it to the bosses folder.
Its not in there.

V2.2 soon?

Verminor done. :) It is only mary and the spells to do. Gulfisk can you give me the monsters folder?

Last edited:
Thanks. U said that there is no mary npc ;] i fuund it :
Add to map editor: Why?
<creature looktype="140" name="Mary" type="npc"/>

Whz you dont post ots? Not only the map?

Last edited:
Hm...Man the map has lots of details and thats good..But the city is a big square, the shops are a little strange and ALL the caves are just big squares with lots of monsters or with only 2 monsters...Some places are to exagerated...Like that part ("Deku tree") its full of demons...Thats a map for high rate servers...Man in the next update try to change this things...Like the squared hunting areas -.^
But nice job...These are just some tips ;p

(im brazilian so my english is not soooo good)

u shud fixx boat
Locate:
Dimral
Nimral
Felipe
Timral
Arnold

look for this:
Code:
<parameter key="travel_destinations" value=
Switch out all the capitol letters with small ones..
Like this: bergen,465,425,6,400;stavanger,751,642,7,250;oslo city,1042,638,6,200;skjold,505,659,7,350;
And NOT this: Bergen,465,425,6,400;Stavanger,751,642,7,250;Oslo City,1042,638,6,200;Skjold,505,659,7,350;

you have to do this on all the travel npc's..

Gullfisk,

(In The Next Update)
Can you add DHQ, POI, and Some more 4 man quests?
Thanks.

Regards.

@Gullfisk,

1. How do you get to the POI?
If there is one...

2. Is there a DHQ?

Regards,
Justin.

and 1 more, how to get the npc's sell AOL's and i cant shut down SPELL LEARNIN :(

100 POSTS YAY!!!
say "hi" "offer" and buy the aol from the list.. that is-if you use TFS

@Gullfisk,

1. How do you get to the POI?
If there is one...

2. Is there a DHQ?

Regards,
Justin.

1. No i haven't added POI because i have no experience on that area.. i know for a fact that there is a 7.92 POI on the forum..
you could try and add that..dunno it it will overwrite existing
map as to cords..
that poi is with 7.92 graphics and needs to be updated i guess, and
not all quest scripts will work either..
2. Yes but not like the one in RL tibia.. its located just south of oslo city on a small mountain..3 demons surrounding it..

Great Release Gullfisk,
I've been hosting it for a while.

Cant wait for Next Release.

Only error now is "[02/10/2008 08:23:16] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/actions/scripts/other/russian.lua
[02/10/2008 08:23:16] cannot open data/actions/scripts/other/russian.lua: No such file or directory"

How i add commands like: !ranks, !frags... and a npc that sell Premium Account?

Ty

Last edited:
Only error now is "[02/10/2008 08:23:16] Warning: [Event::loadScript] Can not load script. data/actions/scripts/other/russian.lua
[02/10/2008 08:23:16] cannot open data/actions/scripts/other/russian.lua: No such file or directory"

How i add commands like: !ranks, !frags... and a npc that sell Premium Account?

Ty

delete the russion.lua entry from actions.xml
those commands come with the distro.. so does the npc's..

Back