• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not only banned my servers from otservlist.org for invalid reasons, but also Elf's. We've thought about this for a long time and we've been trying to contact him for a month. Now that we managed to contact him I got the response:
"Yo. I'm sorry that i've unbanned your servers. Of course im going to
ban them again. Why? I think we both know why."

I don't know why though, and I also kind of told him that this would happen if he didn't unban our servers.

He banned our servers, we blacklist his serverlist from the distribution we develop. Simple as that.

It's because of Multi World system.

debian 4.0 etch

Code:
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -c connection.cpp
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
server.h:42: warning: 'class ServiceBase' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
make: *** [connection.o] Błąd 1

Something wrong in class?

How can i fix it?.
I'm weating a ring..
Code:
You see a stealth ring that has energy for 5 minutes left.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
But then i relog and it recharge..
Code:
You see a stealth ring its brand-new.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
WEARING***

@0.2 keep being better than 0.3 :p, sorry for doblepost.

Last edited by a moderator:
debian 4.0 etch

Code:
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -c connection.cpp
server.h:42: warning: 'class ServiceBase' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor

Update. On windows compilation is ok.

debian 4.0 etch

Code:

You can remove -Wall from the Makefile and ignore the warning.

He has not only banned my servers from otservlist.org for invalid reasons, but also Elf's. We've thought about this for a long time and we've been trying to contact him for a month. Now that we managed to contact him I got the response:
"Yo. I'm sorry that i've unbanned your servers. Of course im going to
ban them again. Why? I think we both know why."

I don't know why though, and I also kind of told him that this would happen if he didn't unban our servers.

He banned our servers, we blacklist his serverlist from the distribution we develop. Simple as that.

Yees, that's really hard to get in touch with xinn unless you know his rl friends (even if you keep on spamming his mobile phone) ;/
He should look for some moderators instead of using that automatic system but it's his service - his choice.

Hey can i use my database from TFS 0.3.4 in TFS 0.2.1?

Nice release Talaturen,

but which of the ver's is better, GUI or Console? If GUI or Console, why? (What's the difference between them?)

When I try to login (port 7172), I get a debug. Here is the error report:

142x0eu.gif

Nice release Talaturen,

but which of the ver's is better, GUI or Console? If GUI or Console, why? (What's the difference between them?)

Console uses less memory, and GUI has more features built-in GUI, for example; close server, broadcast, reload, kick.. etc.

<merge my posts ;)>

But Elf is...

xinn could still have tried to cooperate with us to handle multi world servers in a fair way, but no, everything has to go his way and he choose to ban our servers instead.

It will be a little hard to block otserverlist.org since everyone can read source code...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back