• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.1 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which version is more new ?

This one -> Revision 54: /tags/0.2.1

or this one -> Revision 54: /tags/0.2pl23

and which one is more stable? Thanks!

When is v0.2.2 coming?
Talaturen, u r awesome, xinn sucks.

With this server, you cannot use otservlist.org unless you change it in the sources.

BIG FAIL TALATUREN

Not really fail, that's what the code is intended to do so I just see it as successful.

People doesn't know the proper use of the word "fail" nowdays... :(

i have some bugs with the new spells (8.4)
example:

[04/05/2009 02:06:48] Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface]
[04/05/2009 02:06:48] data/spells/scripts/support/protector.lua
[04/05/2009 02:06:48] luaSetConditionParam(). Condition not found

the version 0.2.2 bring these new spells?

@topic
Checking that right now ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
Which version is more new ?

This one -> Revision 54: /tags/0.2.1

or this one -> Revision 54: /tags/0.2pl23

and which one is more stable? Thanks!

Revision 54: /tags/0.2.1
is most up to date.

Talaturen you should remove that code. Many people have msged me and asked how to remove that block. For those who want to remove it msg me here or on otfans :).

humm, pvp enforced+ experience dosent work? is this something i can fix easliy? Becouse im running a war ot with this dist

Talaturen you should remove that code. Many people have msged me and asked how to remove that block. For those who want to remove it msg me here or on otfans :).

I don't mind if you remove it, it was added to show xinn what happens when he treat his users as shit. If you want to support him, fine use his serverlist or support us by promoting ots-list.org instead.

I don't mind if you remove it, it was added to show xinn what happens when he treat his users as shit. If you want to support him, fine use his serverlist or support us by promoting ots-list.org instead.

I will use them all. otstatus.org otservlist.org ots-list.org
But I don't really mind. But you shouldn't be as childish as xinn.

I think your reputation will drop due this.

1.why it isn't possible to use potion+healing spell in one moment
2.why sd demage is so strong rather than as this way as on rl
3.why on my webside is writing to the server is off if he is on
Tala~ help

Tuchol

1 - Work fine, equal rl Tibia,
2 - Make your own sd formule.
3 - Set status timeout = 0

Server is crashing after some hours because of OutputMessage Pool. Remere made a fix on Otserv SVN for Windows (This output crash is only on windows). Would be nice if you can add it Talaturen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back