• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I have heard only good things about mystic spirit, but most scripts in lua/php are released on tfs 0.3.4 distribution and does not work on this one and since Im not a pro scripter or something like that I rather use crying damson. Less problems and easier life for me :D

Thanks tala for this great release, Again..

But i have one problem with mines for now. When i edit the sword skill in the database and i change that value to 50 or 70 or 100 and that char attack a rat my server completely freezes..

Thanks in advance,
Wodian

@ Drimdrom

My uptime was 22 Hours.. Then my whole server freezed out..

Then a reset and it was gone.. now hosting 2 hours again..

Regards,
wodian

Crash Server in 10 minutes.

Update 0.2.3 Plx or bye 8.42 and hello 8.40 again. =[

@Talaturen
When i kick a player from the console it makes a crash.

Well Guys one question, I'm using TFS 0.2.2 with real map project and sometimes my server crash with msg "Don't Send"... maybe I'm getting nuked?

If you help me I give rep++!!!

ahhahaa you all niggaz got pwnd! stupid idiots :thumbup:

well idk and idc why you all got this bug coz' my server is bug free !!! woohooooo am souuuuuu happeeeeeeeeeeeehh ;)

Idk if this is a bug or something but I can't add in custom spells or something goes wrong when i reload/restart.

I'm really disappointed with you tala cuz We ask you if you know what is making TFS crash and you won't repply ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back