• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] The War Server v1.2

The War Server
Codename: Crying lef
Version: 1.2
Based on: The Forgotten Server v0.3.4pl2 (Crying Damson)

This is third official release of The War Server. Since the last release I rewrote about 70% of scripts. Now configuration should be much better and alot faster. Simple settings was moved to config.lua. Also I've added WAR_CHANGELOG which contains all changes. You can find it in /doc folder in distribution package.

Contains Data(map, scripts etc.) and executable file compiled on Windows 32bit.

Changes may be found in doc/WAR_CHANGELOG

Features:
* No damage with melee attack to the same outfits (Keraxel)
* Teleport player to the temple after he will "die" (Keraxel):
Code:
- Player "killed" got level change to default and soul reset
- Killer gain soul point and levels (configurable)
* Frags as soul points - displayed on look (Keraxel)
* War Area Change - changing war area (Keraxel):
Code:
- automaticly: default time: 1h, configurable in [B]data/globalevents/globalevents.xml[/B]
- manually: /nextarea (/nextmap)
* 2 Teams System (Keraxel)
* Antibot runes (Keraxel)
* Configurable: team colors, equipment and many other things in data/lib/mine.lua (Keraxel)
Credits:
* Keraxel - all lua war scipts
* The Forgotten Server Developers - distribution base
* Cipsoft GmBH / Gesior - map

Dll:
http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/

Source Code:
Browse - [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3.4
SVN Client - Revision 56: /tags/0.3.4

Download:
The War Server v1.2

Regards,
Keraxel.

Help PLEASE!!!

let'see i need help with this server...

it looks perfect to me, exepct that i need a few things...

1) how do i change the map to the one from the RealMap project, do i simply copy the 3 RealMap files from the world folder (RealMap.otbm, RealMap-spawn, RealMap-house) into the data/world folder, and of course changed the config.lua?will it work fine like that?

2)how do i change the NPC's for the real ones so i can travel from city to city? copy and paste the NPC folder from the RealMap folder? they dont work right like that... i tried.. and will the addons work with the fixing of the NPCs?

3)how do i change the server so that everyone creates his own accnt, and fights on his accnt's chars vs everyone else,
like FREEforALL?

4)how do i change the spellpack for the real spells? do i simply copy the spell scrips' folder and paste it in the data/spells folder?

5)how do i disable the nextarea thing, and the autobalance team function so that everyones fights everyone?

6)how to create more ACCTS?

7)how to change the temple positioning, and the default spawns?

i'll appreciate if someone explains me all these things in an understable manner
Thanxs

~CaRnI~

hmmm.....

All right i got it...
Thanks anyways man
Great contribution :)

~CaRnI~:blink:

Zal mi ciebie robisz hujowe otsy postawilem go na kompie 24/7 to nikt nie chciał grac pozatym mapa na początku jest sashra jebany syf nawet nie wiem gdzie sie zmienia to Gesior juz lepsze otsy od ciebie robil nara huju wypierdalaj i nie rób otsów pedale.

My OT is mostly on 1st position on otservlist in war cathegory so... fuck off :)

Regards,
Keraxel.

ps. Don't be so infantile, it isn't funny.

Hmm okay, but why i no have players : ek, ed, rp, ms on phpmyadmin? on phpmyadm.. i have only accmanager, but in acc 1/1 is ek, ed, rp ms.. where i config spawn?? hmm .. i remove thais map and clik my map enfo war.. where i found spawn for players ?? and where config accountmanager for priv chars??
ps: your ots and your server, very best :p

Back