• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.42] World of LastWar [v0.1]

Limannen

Reaction score
Hello, I'm back with a little release of mine.

I missed the old days at WoL 7.6, so I'd figure to do a new one, but update it a bit.
Before you get your thoughts and minds up about this, you gotta know...
That there will be some further versions/updates with this, however, it's NOT a project either.
Cuz I'm currently working with RMP.

..:World of LastWar - Basic Information:..
Based on '[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)'
(hope your pleased, I guess this is what you noobs wanted right?)

*Updated some areas (Especially the main city Sarmenien)
*Everything from the old WoL server is included
*Added Demon Oak Quest (not fully tested)
*All quests are added and fully working (counted them the exact amount of 50 quests)
*All NPC's are "re"-configured from the damn old 7.6 system to 8.42. (as far as I know, every npc works)
*Training Place Added (just remove the tp in Sarmeninen temple if you don't want it)

Some important notice:

When I hosted this server, I didn't use "rook" and such, so I don't know about the npc's there.
This is map is really not built for any level above 150-200, so keep the exp low.
Also many players complained about the training place, so it's not recommended to use.
Also, what's the complaining about Crying Damson, crashes?
I hosted this for 27h without any problem, the crash that happen after 27h was my fault, so who knows how long it could've been on.

I will release a couple of updates, but as said before...it's not a project, RMP completely comes first.

TODO:

*Update some areas.
*General map bugs.
*Revamp city 'Kabadu'.
*Add details to the map (all general hunting places, almost the whole map needs more details, since it's from 7.6 and kinda "simple" map)
*Update some npc's scripts (some are outdated and nonfunctional)
*Add Inquisition Quest
*Re-Do/Check every quest (some might be bugged, not totally sure)
*Update the server to the upcoming Crying Damson with 8.5 protocoll

Any suggestions that might be useful to add? Then comment them.

Pictures:

cityv.jpg

demonoak.jpg

Download

Credits:
ME
-.-
That's right, I won't add credits, cuz the shit makers of WoL 7.6 made a hell for me to do this
There you go for threaten to DDos attack me ^_^)

Enjoy !
/Limannen

Hello, I'm back with a little release of mine.

I missed the old days at WoL 7.6, so I'd figure to do a new one, but update it a bit.
Before you get your thoughts and minds up about this, you gotta know...
That there will be some further versions/updates with this, however, it's NOT a project either.
Cuz I'm currently working with RMP.

..:World of LastWar - Basic Information:..
Based on '[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)'
(hope your pleased, I guess this is what you noobs wanted right?)

Some important notice:

When I hosted this server, I didn't use "rook" and such, so I don't know about the npc's there.
This is map is really not built for any level above 150-200, so keep the exp low.
Also many players complained about the training place, so it's not recommended to use.
Also, what's the complaining about Crying Damson, crashes?
I hosted this for 27h without any problem, the crash that happen after 27h was my fault, so who knows how long it could've been on.

I will release a couple of updates, but as said before...it's not a project, RMP completely comes first.

TODO:

Any suggestions that might be useful to add? Then comment them.

Pictures:

cityv.jpg

demonoak.jpg

Download

Credits:
ME
-.-
That's right, I won't add credits, cuz the shit makers of WoL 7.6 made a hell for me to do this
There you go for threaten to DDos attack me ^_^)

Enjoy !
/Limannen

Nice relese --swedish-- kan du inte hosta en ny ot SOM DU GER IP PÅ! vill fan spela flera serv av dig du e så jävla bra MIN FÖREBILD:D--

Back