• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Otfusion - Asgard

Very very nice map but how can i get npc all unique id etc... beacuse you gave us map but idk what is what ;d

Very very nice map but how can i get npc all unique id etc... beacuse you gave us map but idk what is what ;d

I use TFS default npcs only change the name ._. look at the store ...

uniqueid, i used tfs quest sys and the other uniqueids well... figure it xd

It's not bad i might download and revamp it if that's fine with you than re-post it as a edited version.

It's not bad i might download and revamp it if that's fine with you than re-post it as a edited version.

just give some credits to OTFusion, nith and me and its fine (Y) xP the map is for you (people), Touch it, bring it, Pay it, watch it, Turn it, leave it, stop - format it.

Nice mapping
dudes

thank you (Y) im making a new oone for the new Asgard xP

he is not the real maker of this map.iv seen it before.

Im not the real maker?, well... if not who made it?

I remember how i created it, place by place: ACC Manager place (100,100,6), The First Place (100,150,6) (I ripped of those 4 buildings of course),Pronta (1000,1000,4), then Goblins, GhostLand, then Hunters and Pirates, then Dragons (between Old Pronta), Old Pronta, Magic Tower, Atron, the batcave (below PYROMANIAC'S then named RALIUGA HOUSE), Dragons and the Volcano, the Academy, GS Field, Warlock Island, Ferumbras Tower, Demons, Black Knight Academy, Heros, imported Karsmalla and that creepy town Aufesterum (Nith was playing Resident Evil), then the pyramid imported (Nith), then Premia came, only the city, then the south part of Premia (where you can find my cyclopolis, is not the real cyclopolis), then i started the 4 temples (Druid Temple below GhostLand, Knight temple in Black Knight Prison, Mage Temple in Warlock's Island)...

And ... what else... ¿? oh yeah i leave all the green place cuz I just... leave OTFusion Map... in that place were going to be a lot of demons, the entrance below the Church next to elves on premia was the "homecoming" of the Demons, the Factory is not complete...

But I made that map and i really hate people that says those bullshit...

Back