• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] Otfusion - Asgard

You said you were using the tfs system so why you can't upload all files? like uniques etc...? Because on map are so much uniques etc and i don't have much time to find and make srcipts ;/ please ;/

You said you were using the tfs system so why you can't upload all files? like uniques etc...? Because on map are so much uniques etc and i don't have much time to find and make srcipts ;/ please ;/

I will not upload a script to teleport from a place to another or for the outfit quests (only 4¬¬') or the Vip Quest for the Ice Island blablabla, just, dont use that part xD

But why? ;/ i don't have much time to search all map and make id's etc.. xD just say why not t upload ur engine? Or if u don't want upload sth from engine jus delete and upload all what u can plisss ;/

But why? ;/ i don't have much time to search all map and make id's etc.. xD just say why not t upload ur engine? Or if u don't want upload sth from engine jus delete and upload all what u can plisss ;/

cuz i dont want to...

and if i would like to post it, i dont have it in my notebook, i have all files on my desktop pc and it is in my hometown.

shouldn't the bowers on the last picture in the castle be on top of the castle to make it more realistic? 9/10 mapping though:) loved it!

Way better then Neons crappy over detailed mapping

a really nice job, on everything but the city walls... looks to "mapped" like its just a box, if you incoporated maybe even a mountain into the wall, or even just not a straight line all the way across.

nice work though

you cant have a mountain in every city, sometimes you have to be simple.... surely if every city was this way that's another deal, however in this case there's nothing wrong with what he did! walls are built for protecting the city, i don't think you only want to defend your city where there are mountains :huh:

Awesome map!!
Please upload the actions/npcs/monsters and I rep you!! :thumbup:
there is alot of custom monsters from what I saw :p

:peace:

Back