• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5][USA] The Crooked Fate-Custom Map *something new*

Gale

The Crooked Fate
Reaction score
Are you looking for adventure? Are you looking for something new from an ot? Tired of maxing out every aspect of Open Tibia's in a day? The Crooked Fate is here for you. We offer uniqueness in every character that plays.
Custom Addon system to make sure that the addon's you have are unique!

We keep items rare, that means no more houses full of blessed shields, and thunder hammers! While these items can still be obtained, the rarity is kept high.

This server requires teamwork, you'll find that it is nearly impossible to complete some quests without a group of friends.

How most servers are kept maintained of course is donations. We don't enforce it, we dont deny it, but we make sure that donation items in game do NOT ruin the gameplay for other players.

IP:crookedfate.no-ip.info
Port 7171

Custom Map
Lots of quests, poi, inq, demon oak, 2nd promo

Over 3000 creatures!

Increase attack rate with promotions

Custom Addon system

Staged Exp: But very balanced overall roughly 85x
Skill rate:40x
Magic rate:20x
Loot rate:2x

Last edited:
Great server! NOT.

First, I was botting (I know, I know, against most ots rules) but instead of the GM telling me to stop, he summons a morgorath to kill me.

Second, after him not thinking that was fun enough, hes makes two edited characters and comes to kill me. I managed to kill one of them and in the loot was demon legs, at least 200cc, firewalker boots, and other rares. There is no way he could have gotten those items without help from a GM. His excuse for me not to bot was because I'd fuck up the economy. What does he think he is doing? Muahaha.

Third, after asking him about it, he says he in no way fucked up the economy but me botting dragons and looting around 40k in dragonbone staffs did.

Fourth, he said GMs can do whatever they want on the ot, including kill you with a GM character or summon monsters on you and steal your items. I find that to be very wrong.

What I'm trying to say the owner and his GMs are very corrupt and I advise you not to play this ot. You will end up wasting your time as the highest levels atm are GMs characters with loads of cash and items. There is no way you will succeed on the server. I give the server a week tops until it is abandoned.

To Zane and Ash, payback is a bitch, right?

I'm also IP banned for whatever I did.

EDIT: Can't wait to see his response to this. I'm predicting a whole different story. Also, look on the characters page on his servers website. Look up character "Ashaga" and you will see what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Do you hear yourself talk?

You broke the same rule, after 2 warnings, No matter how your punishment was given it was justified. The GM character does not affect honest players in any way.

You never gave me a warning. I sat and watched my character get killed by a Morgorath almost instantly after you tped to me. I was given no time to even pause the bot and talk. And yes, it does affect honest players. If the GM character dies and loses the eq like with me and someone else gets it someone now has an unfair advantage over others.

Want to counter that?

I understand bans, but what he did was just not acceptable for an OT that claims they have no corruption.

Sounds like a bad server with corrupt GMs
I would sort my team out if I were you
Bad Staff make a crap server.
Just my opinion :)

You're basing your opinion on one player, who you probably don't know anything about. a player who is angry that I wouldn't let bot, so he would go ahead and bash my thread.

I wasn't angry you didn't let me bot, I was angry you killed me instead of warning me. You killed me multiple times, some of which when I wasn't even botting. You wasted my AoL money for no reason. That, my friend, is bad.

Great Server

This server is a great well balanced server with a different map. Unlike that other guy I thought the GMs were pretty nice.

I never said I wasn't bottting. Saying you know a bot when you see one if stupid because I told you I was botting. Rofl.

You were botting, as people said, the GM gave you a punishment, doesn't matter what it is aslong as your punished for breaking the rules.

And as I've said before, it was an unjust punishment. Just showing OtLand what the owners idea of fun is.

And as I've said before, it was an unjust punishment. Just showing OtLand what the owners idea of fun is.

You would me have rather banned you the first time then? At least i gave you more another chance...

I would've stopped if you weren't a dick about it. I botted to get back what you made me lose with the first "warning" with a Morgorath.

Gamemasters are highly corrupt.

I stand not playing an OT with GM's having characters.

You're basing your opinion on one player, who you probably don't know anything about. a player who is angry that I wouldn't let bot, so he would go ahead and bash my thread.

dude? are u fucking stupid?
ofc you choose to play on a server based on the comments. both good and bad comments. i wont play this server bcuz it seems to be freaking currupted.

f@ck @f4.

I wouldn't trust that botter's opinion, he screwed up and is obviously an idiot

Back