• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Fibula

zkum

corruption
Reaction score
Hello!
Just wanted to release the fibula track i made when it was 8.50(8.52?).
Its nearly 100% as rl tibia. Only some spawns missing.

Note that it is NOT the real location as rl tibia in the map. You have to cut it into your map.

On the map:
The draw well @ entrence of fibula dungeon (x: 1041 y:1101 z:7) is on rl @ x:32172 y:32439 z:7.

Pros:
*Its COMPLETLY 100% tracked. i have tracked the whole areas by walking @ the sides of the map. The only thing that is missing as some parts of the ghs. but i made a "look-a-like". i guess thats ok :)

*I also gave you the track of Spiritkeep :) its pretty cool in 8.5 :)
Conc:
*No spawn in fibula rotworm cave
*Missing spawn at surface of fibula.
*Missing rat spawn at the cave from fibula-tibia.
*Missing spider and poison spider spawn at entrence of fibula dungeon.

Note that i made letters @ fibula dungeon quests for the rewards.. easy to add. I also maybe missed 1 dl spawn at the teleport out of deeper fibula.. not sure.

Hope you like it!
REP ME IF YOU LIKED IT!

Attachments

• fibulacutbyzkum.rar
    216.8 KB · Views: 275 · VirusTotal
Thanks a lot!! I already cut and pasted it to Libera ;) You even filled up a TextBoards and Signs.

You truly deserve for Reputation Point !;)

Thanks a lot!! I already cut and pasted it to Libera ;) You even filled up a TextBoards and Signs.

You truly deserve for Reputation Point !;)

np. are u libera team? :) i will start on that ot when its on :)

about the textboards.. yea xD, had nothing to do so why not fill them in ^^

hmm, yep i am. Nice to hear that someone want to play there xD

:) i really haven't ever seen such good tracked map ;)

Back