• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Eternal Kingdoms Download Full RPG map

I'm not so worried, the map itself is very good, yet... Some places look very bad, spammed and non-playable
To start an RPG based on this map would be a real challenge, since there's a lot of stuff you'd have to fix, quests to add and so on
I don't think this is WHOLE eternal kingdoms map , as i couldn't find the maps from the showoff thread
At least there won't be 2000 projects using this map.
But for sure , you can rip pieces of this map and add it to yours, since there are a few that are very very good

GREAT MAP GUYS! OMG GREAT... I will edit this and fix all the buggs ;) some pieces didn't mapped good but it's AMAAAZING!

This really to perfect to release.. I wish this was off the forum.. it's a big impacked for the people who build this! mounths of work...and some mad team member who's stole the map and released it...

Weeeeeee, such a lazybones as I is in credits list : )

I'm glad to see this map in the Internet, becouse owners do nothing with this map.

OMG is wonderfull this map! Love u i will used in my RPG server :)

@Technic
I want to create new project with this map. House, scripts, npc and many more ;)
Later i want to public new version with some scripts, quests, house and new spawn.

Now i got this V

Tile data:
Total number of tiles: 2245642
Number of pathable tiles: 588074
Number of unpathable tiles: 1657568
Percent walkable tiles: 26.19%
Detailed tiles: 454229
Percent detailed tiles: 20.23%
Item data:
Total number of items: 3290410
Number of moveable tiles: 13060
Number of depots: 139
Number of containers: 19
Number of items with Action ID: 87
Number of items with Unique ID: 40
Creature data:
Total creature count: 4461
Total spawn count: 1453
Mean creatures per spawn: 3.07
Town/House data:
Total number of towns: 7
Total number of houses: 248
Mean houses per town: 35.43
Total amount of housetiles: 6375
Mean tiles per house: 25.71
Mean tiles per town: 910.71
Largest Town: "Estimar" (2549 sqm)
Largest House: "Unnamed House #146" (269 sqm)

@Topic
Thanks guys :p

@Off
Sry for my very bad english x.x

Map is bugged and overspammed but some places are beautiful. This map was the most seldom in the world. What a pity, he gave us this map :( [:)]

Back