• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Eternal Kingdoms Download Full RPG map

Look at underground....
Fantastic Map!
I think it should be deleted....
To Good ^ ^

you think you've downloaded it so it can be removed, so that no one else has had this ?
if it is released let us thank spodniarz for it
and everyone has the same right as you to get it, dont be egoist

Yes, because it was polish project.. I don't know why it failed but as i can read in some polish ot site where "ETERNAL KINGDOMS" team has their thread there was some troubles after server first time started and people were angry.

Ta ma była skradziona , jest śliczna , to co że Polacy , Elf jest z polski i chuja do niego macie.
Ale mógłby ten kto to wrzucił uszanować trochę twórców i nie wrzucać tego.

This has been stolen, it is beautiful, what the Poles, Elf is the Polish and fuck you to him.
But could the man who is thrown somewhat respected authors and do not throw it.

This one has been stolen, it's beautiful, so what that Poles, Elf is from poland and you don't give a shit about him.
Guy who has stolen this map should show some respect and don't upload it anywhere.

I tried to translate it better :s.

Yeah i guess this map was stolen but this is not some real existing item like a car and EK team surely had another copy of their map, so i think that was the problem of this ot and why it failed.

Show us signs of all mappers who were doing this map and then write this what you written above.

Ta mapa została w pewnym sensie została skradziona , ponieważ rozmawiałem z autorem na tnp , tak więc nie wiem komu chcesz wkręcić kit , no ale do takich rzeczy już nie dojdzie,

Back