• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

The account manager dosen't seem to work...what is the right temple location so i can edit it in config?

I wish i could help you out! But i currently
have the same problem with the 64bit exe but not with the 32bits sadly i can't use the 32bits exe :p
I still cant get your EXE to work, I have everything right setup.

after playing around i found out that it's the libmysql.dll file that you add as new that creat the problem! :S and with te old it still say i need to run it in 64bit mode even tho i added a 64bit exe funny how things work

someone knows how to create a character? There aren't any accounts/players folder anymore?
I'm trying to create a character with account manager but it says that the temple pos is wrong. Does anyone know how to fix it or could someone tell me how to create a character?

Please

omg..
i bet the only thing you guys did.. was download and run!!

this server has few console bugs.. wich can be fixed in a 1.2.3..

you guys just need to think and stop copy pasting shit :]

omg..

sorry mate but i added

forbidden island /water elementals/ medusa spawn on goroma , fixed okolnir , lb wyrms behe etc /fixed formorgar mines /banshe quest , fixed monsters , made some changes on yalahar
all was working till i tried to put zao island there

so dont tell me i just copy & paste aight?

omg..

sorry mate but i added

forbidden island /water elementals/ medusa spawn on goroma , fixed okolnir , lb wyrms behe etc /fixed formorgar mines /banshe quest , fixed monsters , made some changes on yalahar
all was working till i tried to put zao island there

so dont tell me i just copy & paste aight?

forgot u lose bet in my case

Back