• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Jikoe evolutions 200 teleports many features

i'm testing it and my ot is zeleralution but can i ask why my god character said ~~ i love you so much cm Zeleralution ~~ and i didn't do anything :OOOO

sorry triple post but i got this error some times in a minute

[20/02/2011 23:17:25] mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `onlinetimetoday`=players.onlinetimetoday+60, `onlinetimeall`=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE `online` = 1; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'onlinetimetoday' in 'field list' (1054)

can anyone help me and tell me what it means ??

and btw it says temple position wrong but character samples i changed the position already, and in map town id is 1 and position is right dont know it says still that wrong position :SS

mysql_real_query(): UPDATE `players` SET `exphist7`=players.exphist6, `exphist6`=players.exphist5, `exphist5`=players.exphist4, `exphist4`=players.exphist3, `exphist3`=players.exphist2, `exphist2`=players.exphist1, `exphist1`=players.experience-players.exphist_lastexp, `exphist_lastexp`=players.experience; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'exphist7' in 'field list' (1054

and what am i doing wrong ? :DD i dowloaded your datapack and that's it and thanks for calling me noob

thats from most-online list on the site , just add it to the phpmyadmin database and everything will be fine

Back