• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Map by Marti

MartiG

Reaction score
INfo
Isle
1x Bog raider's
1x Nightmare (2 poziomy)
1x Ghastly Dragon's
1x Lizard chosen's
1x Draken's
Castle
1x water elemental's
1x Hellfire fighter's
1x Spectre
Sand
1x Dragon's
1x Dragon lord's
1x Bog raiders
1x Monkey
1x tomb

pozdro orac n~~

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, going to pick and choose some pieces for my map. thank you rep+

I'm glad you like it. This summer I intend to start doing again the map. Certainly I will give them to download

I thought that this map is nice, I was wrong. Map is squary, small and (somewhere) spammed. I won't use this in my project :(

lol this shit sucks, i didnt downloaded, cuz the prnt screens were sucky. Drakens dont live on normal grass, the waterfalls suck, the bog raiders suck and are downloaded, ghastly dragons suck and are downloaded and the bog raiders got a bug, the wooden railing is unwalkable so its a path of 1sqm and there are 2 stairs, so you'll end up in an unwalkable floor.

Very cool map. You can definitely see the time you put into making it. Good job!