• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] RoXoR Server v8.54 (1337ms)

My server is 0.3.6 Crying Damson and its rescripted and no erros many new unique things.

RaVDAF0fs0.png

Hmm cant wait for you to make the Crying version. I'll test it when your done with it. :D

you call these servers yet there is no luancher for any one of these fucking maps on this entire website complete failures or utter retards?

[06/10/2010 16:09:46] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1; Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[06/10/2010 16:09:46] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

What is a problem ??

Ravauvial, there is one problem that I have with your server. I want to make it able to heal at the same time with a HEALING spell at the same time I cast either a manarune or a ultimate health potion etc. How do I do that?

Tried to change the exhaust in potions.lua but it didn't work, tried to change the healing spell in spells.xml, didn't work.

The healing spell, for example exura, waits about 2 seconds after i've used a manarune, then the exura comes. How do I fix it? Would be nice to know if you can ;)

every noob is releasing with atleast 10 error msgs.. and the servers NEVER work, you have to modify them all the time to make them work.

How can I mofiy characters? Theres no files about account and characters... Plz help

Back