[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Best answers
Reaction score
The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.3.6 Patch level 1 (Crying Damson)

Changes may be found at doc/CHANGELOG in selected package or under this url.

This is fifth and last version of the famous Crying Damson and now, the primary release of TheForgottenServer, so everyone using any below are advised to upgrade. Sixth (Sex) comes with uncountable amount of changes, which main of them is the 8.54 protocol.
If you'll occur any bug, please calm down and instead of spamming around just report it at our project tracker, so it will get fixed as fast as possible and we'll include the fix in next patch. Please do not blame us if you didn't also do a full data directory update, because it is only your fault.

Patches:
Code:
[U]Level 1[/U]
Major changes: updated items, fixed all reported bugs and crashes
Files to replace: data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua, data/items/items.xml, data/items/items.otb, data/actions/actions.xml, data/actions/scripts/other/blueberrybush.lua, data/actions/scripts/other/teleport.lua, data/actions/scripts/quests/annihilator.lua, data/lib/100-compat.lua, data/lib/002-wait.lua, data/lib/032-position.lua, data/lib/000-constant.lua, data/lib/050-function.lua, data/weapons/weapons.xml, data/movements/scripts/tiles.lua, data/movements/movements.xml

DLL Files:

http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/

Source code:
- Browse

Download:

-Console

In the name on TheForgottenServer Development Team,
Elf.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

richux

Tibera.org
Best answers
Reaction score
YESS!!! I MADE IT!!! I AM FIRST ON THE MOST SPAMMED THREAD IN OTLAND!!!!! :D

However, I would like to thank you Elf for the great job that you are doing for us and not asking anything in return. I deeply respect you because of that. Open tibia world without this guy would be much different, of course - much worse. You are making this world a better place. pce \/

Edit by Znote:
Scan (Distro + ddl files): http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/872c47b7a14219bbb69961ea859fee66fd968e3e68902b5f21280934771b7446-1265010638
Since this is an official release, other approved threads will be based on these results.

edit by richux

@Znote, ffs get out of my post! Elf is already a mod and this is official release, who da hell needs skan!?

Last edited:

Rachaw

Experienced Member
Best answers
Reaction score
thx :D

Wooow elfy, I gonna rep++ you for this good relese to forum, Why arent you a damn admin lol..

/rachish

Bulet

Knight of Apocalypse
Best answers
Reaction score
Great work Elf than fast the Tibia ... :thumbup:

I still use this version, I hope to continue this good work ...

Exedion

Best answers
Reaction score
OMG!! thank ELF, your word is gold!

kret

K R E T O W N A G E
Best answers
Reaction score
You added wrong source code cause u add 0.3.5pl1:) change it to 0.3.6 :p