• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

when i try to start the server this come up [24/07/2009 00:14:50] >> Starting SQL connection
[24/07/2009 00:14:51] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) (2003)

[24/07/2009 00:14:51] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!
what is the problem ?

1ooo:1ooo:7 is the position of main temple (and only temple...........)

Sixth version will be released as soon as I will return to Poland. Bad news - there won't be many changes, just because I am not at home and only things I can extend and modify are scripts. And only if I have some time.

But there are also good news. Umm, maybe not for everyone. I am considering changing engine to TFS0.2 as its more stable etc.

Regards,
Hermes

(...)But there are also good news. Umm, maybe not for everyone. I am considering changing engine to TFS0.2 as its more stable etc.

Regards,
Hermes
Its not good news. Crying damson is OK. Dont change the engine, man. What for? If somebody wants mystic spirit then he can change engine on his own. Right?

How do you make a quest chest on here I tried to in the hermes quest system but couldnt.

How do you update the vocations XML on here because when I set the regeneration higher and restart the server the regeneration isn't changed at all.

hi got a question... i downloaded it for some mins and tryd to start it..

but.. there is an error... Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

what need i to do? or what can i do?

Bravo, appreciate your time doing this server, even though i rather won't personally use it you ully deserve a rep point from me for hard work you put in this server.

Okay guys. I am back and I think I have enough time to extend "The End". New version will come soon.

However yet I can't tell you about features.

Back