• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Dragon Ball OT development topic

One day people will stop to "develop" on 0.4 and start to develop DBO on 1.x
And maybe the sprites too, since 7.4 or 7.6 using from WoDBO?

One day people will stop to "develop" on 0.4 and start to develop DBO on 1.x
That's for sure, but newer versions are too complex in terms of content, there are lots of useless systems(at least for DB mod).

And maybe the sprites too, since 7.4 or 7.6 using from WoDBO?
I'm not using wodbo sprites.

"Useless" because nobody thought a way to use it yet :)
Would be cool use the cloud or the turtle (Kame's) as mount, don't you think? Spells' Cooldown. You could even use the store in-game instead on website.

And the sprites are good, didn't see you weren't using WoDBO's. That's why they look good I guess haha-

Good luck. I still have hope you change your mind and use TFS 1.x lol
8.6 = popular because...
elfpatch.jpg

"Useless" because nobody thought a way to use it yet :)
Would be cool use the cloud or the turtle (Kame's) as mount, don't you think? Spells' Cooldown. You could even use the store in-game instead on website.

Mounts will be in the game, just not in early stages, there's no point in adding mounts and "creative" stuff if we don't have a good "base" to develop. And to create a good base server is our main priority now, so we could add anything we'd like to. Spells' cooldown system has been already implemented, in-game store/market will be added in the future.

Good luck. I still have hope you change your mind and use TFS 1.x lol
8.6 = popular because...
elfpatch.jpg

Sadly, i know that, but tibia has changed and nobody's got time for lvl up manually, they prefer to lvl up using bots and pvp for the rest of the time, hence the 8.6 protocol.

A small update, city sewer location is almost finished, need to add a few more things and make new barrels.
GXG8fV3.png

wTbOMkM.png

Sadly, i know that, but tibia has changed and nobody's got time for lvl up manually, they prefer to lvl up using bots and pvp for the rest of the time, hence the 8.6 protocol.

Actually there is a db server with constant 150 players online without bots. Bots are prohibited there and there are many bans every day, even on training machines.

Anyway, good project. Keep it up!

are u dropping the project? :C

It appears so, editing sprites, drawing, animating and other OT stuff (at least my tasks) consumes lots of time, which i don't really have lately. I haven't touched anything related to OT since april and i don't think if i will have time to continue it.

Back