• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] My own made map

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
Hey Otland,

I have had this map in my possession for over 5 months now, it was supposed to be part of a project, but it's a lost cause now. So here we go.

Here are some screenshots of the map.

Overall Map:
(dead screenshot removed)

The Depot:

Temple:

Quest Teleport Room:

Download Link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12304631/releasedDLs/Kangarew.rar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice that you released it but I'm not a fan of TP ot's so I won't be using it. :D

Such a waste of talents. Even tho there are no particular shape on this map, just a bunch of pieces and island, the contents is very nicely mapped, I will try to use some pieces for my Quest OTs map if you don't mind. :)

Hey, this looks pretty nice. :) I'm going to use it. Only thing is... this probably goes without saying, but I'm going to make my own edits to it. Hope that's okay. :D!!

Very good map :) I might use some areas for my personal donator spawns, keep up the great work my friend, you did an awesome job

Yours Truly,
Zantera

@up
not sure if seriously or trolling

Awful quality, only architecture near temple/dp is good, other parts of this map are unplayable
my eyes hurt so much...

@up
not sure if seriously or trolling

Awful quality, only architecture near temple/dp is good, other parts of this map are unplayable
my eyes hurt so much...

No I'm not trolling...TO ME this is a decent map for a TP OT...everyone has their opinions :)

I remember when we were working on this project haha sucks that it went to a dud :p i was browsing the maps and i saw this i was like WHATTT haha looks like my old projects map sure enough it was haha

hey I cliked on the downloading link and it said it was never put on or has been deleted

Back