• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Pheonixia-OT v2

Should i make new server or upgrade Pheonixia to new versions and clients?

• Total voters

Zatacka

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
header.png

Here i give u Pheonixia v.2 Because some complained alot on the first version :) Enjoy it guys and please make sure you do new upgrades to it and and publish it on otland when u are done! and if you start hosting it keep the name Pheonixia as a credit for my work! i'd be greatful for it.
Here some links so no one spam this thread:

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/61220081/file.html Zippyshare
Rep++ and follow instagram: @Zatacka

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
No bugs in console everything works BUT
this ot sucks mate did you get this from brazol site and re edit it or what.-.-

No bugs in console everything works BUT
this ot sucks mate did you get this from brazol site and re edit it or what.-.-

its the second version of Pheonixia and none of them är take from anywhere, both are created by me from scratch..

I changed the attack speed to super fast and made a new shop system by upgrading current gear to better ones and left it like this so people decide what they want to do with the rest as the map and script

i personality think your work is awesome i made a server and all my friends like it .. ur a beast :p

Zatacka Dont let thesse noobs tell u the server sucks because it does not u did GREAT work KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know how to break the hp/mp limit of 2.147 billion?

Why would you ever want to break it ? servers where you cant see your full hp is trash.

Back