• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Small dice event room

FuzzyZanen

Reaction score
Hello.
In my free time, when I was bored, I created a small room for the dice event. It could have been better but it turned out pretty cool anyway so I'll share it with you. Maybe it will be useful to someone. Have fun ;)

small dice event room.png

Attachments

• dice_event_room.otbm
    7.8 KB · Views: 66 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
In my free time, when I was bored, I created a small room for the dice event. It could have been better but it turned out pretty cool anyway so I'll share it with you. Maybe it will be useful to someone. Have fun ;)

View attachment 64942

Can you explain your idea of the event ? :)

You want an explanation how dice event works?

Player writes number beetween 1-6.
Admin rolls the dice and if the player guessed the number that appears on dice then he wins a prize.
i got more nicer idea for this :D have you ever player 1-2x dice board games ? ^^

i got more nicer idea for this :D have you ever player 1-2x dice board games ? ^^
This is how dice events work on ots servers. Apart from guessing the number and winning the prize, sometimes they do it H/L
H - from 4 to 6
L - from 1 to 3

Back