• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 1.5 Baiak, Mount and Modal widow.

you compiled it on ubuntu 22 either?
No, but I thought it might be the same error.

What kind of system is this? Is it made by Lyu or Xikini? Or someone else? If it's someone else, could you share the link with me to try it out? Thanks.
Yes, I can share, but I'm still testing and making some adjustments.

Yes, I can share, but I'm still testing and making some adjustments.
Well, it seems different from Xikini's or Lyu's even... look, I'm using Xikini's system and I'm already satisfied, but I'm still going to improve on the effects and everything. Thank you!

The RME that Levi posted is correct, however, did you only select the spr 8.6? You need to take the items.otb and xml from mine and put them into the RME, then open it, problem solved.
from here.
yes im use items otb. xml from server.
i put on folder of reme 86

from here.
yes im use items otb. xml from server.
i put on folder of reme 86
Found out it was an issue with the SPR and DAT files last time I was testing something. Now this original one is working fine. See the image, okay? Please delete the SPR and DAT files you downloaded earlier and download the original SPR 13x(8.6) here!

1709564573046.png

Back