• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 1.5 Baiak, Mount and Modal widow.

I implemented code modifications to the source files to mitigate issues encountered during compilation of new resources. Subsequently, I successfully integrated additional outfits and mounts, alongside implementing a roulette system akin to Rubinot's (please note that the item configurations have not been finalized). Tomorrow, I plan to incorporate auras, shaders, and wings to assess their functionality. Additionally, I am contemplating the inclusion of features involving modal interfaces, with the intention of making all enhancements readily accessible for everyone.

View attachment 82488View attachment 82489View attachment 82486
oi pode disponibilizar esta source ? S2
Post automatically merged:

Não, mas pensei que poderia ser o mesmo erro.

Posso sim compartilhar, mas ainda estou testando e fazendo alguns ajustes.
pe me mandar a source com essas modificacoes por favor

oi pode disponibilizar esta source ? S2

pe me mandar a source com essas modificacoes por favor
I'm still working on it right now, I'm trying to migrate creatures xml to .lua in scripts/monsters

Ainda estou trabalhando nisso agora, estou tentando migrar criaturas xml para .lua em scripts/monstros
ok aguardo ancioso

I can't make it to compile on ubuntu 22... after 100% it gives a lot of warnings and cancel the compiling operation =\

View attachment 82538
consegui corrigir o erro basta subistituir o cmakelists.

I managed to agree on ubuntu 22 cmaklists.txt replacement

Attachments

Last edited:
ok aguardo ancioso

consegui corrigir o erro basta subistituir o cmakelists.

I managed to agree on ubuntu 22 cmaklists.txt replacement
Thx for the reply, i wasnt be able to compile it until now. But you helped a lot

@Mateus Robeerto do you have coomits for auras and wings? if so can you share it please? i have added wings and auras to source i can see them in the outfit windows but cant wear them

@Mateus Robeerto do you have coomits for auras and wings? if so can you share it please? i have added wings and auras to source i can see them in the outfit windows but cant wear them
Just follow the tutorial posted by Levi... it will work for you.

Just follow the tutorial posted by Levi... it will work for you.
unfurl="true"][OTCv8] Auras and wings (https://otland.net/threads/otcv8-auras-and-wings.284325/page-2#post-2727031)[/URL]
i added it also added this does not add wing to player tfs 1.5 (https://otland.net/threads/does-not-add-wing-to-player-tfs-1-5.285566/#post-2728647) the thing is i can't even view the wings on the player outfit windows as you they just appear in the selection windows but not on player
edit: redo everything and it works

Attachments

Last edited:
A client reached out to me via Discord, demonstrating that it was causing errors in the console. Subsequently, I identified some missing files in the source that I had overlooked and took the necessary actions to address them.

The corrections have been successfully implemented. Below is the list of additions made:
  • showMonsterExiva
  • packetCompression
  • antiBot
  • guildLeaderSquare
  • pvpBalance
  • pushCruzado (Crusader)
  • onModalWindow
I am pleased to inform you that the files have been uploaded to MediaFire and are now available for download.

Im curious.. why would u even use 8.60 source then adding all stuff from 10.98? Just use 10.98 and you will be fine :D

Last edited:
Im curious.. why would u even use 8.60 source then adding all stuff from 10.98? Just use 10.98 and you will be fine :D
I'm not going to fix from this TFS 1.5 8.6 source anymore today, in fact, I have my own project TFS 1.4.3 with 1098 that I'm working on... It's in the development phase, hahaha. 🤩😏

Imagine working on two projects at the same time... It's not possible, and it will take up too much of my time, haha. I wasted a lot of time with TFS 1.4.3. I decided to stop editing this crap TFS 1.5 8.6 asuhuhaushuahsu... I want to finish my project soon to launch it online!

I'm not going to fix from this TFS 1.5 8.6 source anymore today, in fact, I have my own project TFS 1.4.3 with 1098 that I'm working on... It's in the development phase, hahaha. 🤩😏

Imagine working on two projects at the same time... It's not possible, and it will take up too much of my time, haha. I wasted a lot of time with TFS 1.4.3. I decided to stop editing this crap TFS 1.5 8.6 asuhuhaushuahsu... I want to finish my project soon to launch it online!
You found a bug?

You found a bug?
Btw how does and works works, what it does? Don't you have the commits ? :(

Awesome release, but i do have some problems.
First is that when i use your 860 pack otclient tells me that i need to use a valid .dat file. Spr works i think.
After i use the original tibia.dat file i can login to a black screen.

Compiling Otclient also gives me alot of messages about framework etc. Here is just a fraction of what there is. It still compiles and i can start otclient but as soon as i login there are graphical glitches. Tried compiling with vs2019 and vs2022. Both do the same thing also downloaded vcpkg from github via gitbash. Also worth noting is that directx9 is not avaliable. Could that be it?
C++:
1>        [
1>            Tuple=std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uianchorlayout.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(71): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<2>::call<std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>,>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            Tuple=std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(71): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<2>::call<std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>,>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(94): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::snprintf<std::string,std::string>(char *,size_t,const char *,const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uianchorlayout.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\ui\uianchorlayout.cpp(169): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::string stdext::format<std::string,std::string>(const std::string &,const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(58,121): warning C4100: 'tuple': unreferenced formal parameter (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiwidget.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(56): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<0>::call<Tuple,const char*>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &,const char *const &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            Tuple=std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiwidget.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(71): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<1>::call<std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>,>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            Tuple=std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(71): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<1>::call<std::tuple<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>,>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(94): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::snprintf<std::string>(char *,size_t,const char *,const std::string &)' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiwidget.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\ui\uiwidget.cpp(54): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::string stdext::format<std::string>(const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(58,121): warning C4100: 'tuple': unreferenced formal parameter (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiparticles.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(56): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<0>::call<Tuple,const char*,const char*>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &,const char *const &,const char *const &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiparticles.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(56): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<1>::call<Tuple,const char*>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &,const char *const &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(56): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<1>::call<Tuple,const char*>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &,const char *const &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>        with
1>        [
1>        with
1>        [
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(94): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::snprintf<std::string,std::string>(char *,size_t,const char *,const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiparticles.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\otml\otmlnode.h(125): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::string stdext::format<std::string,std::string>(const std::string &,const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uiparticles.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(58,121): warning C4100: 'tuple': unreferenced formal parameter (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uitextedit.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(56): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::expand_snprintf<0>::call<Tuple,const char*,const char*>(char *,size_t,const char *,const Tuple &,const char *const &,const char *const &)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uitextedit.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\ui\uiparticles.cpp(67): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'T OTMLNode::value<PointF>(void)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            T=PointF
1>        ]
1>        with
1>        [
1>        with
1>        [
1>        with
1>        [
1>        with
1>        [
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\stdext\format.h(94): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'int stdext::snprintf<std::string,std::string>(char *,size_t,const char *,const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uitextedit.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\otml\otmlnode.h(125): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::string stdext::format<std::string,std::string>(const std::string &,const std::string &,const std::string &)' being compiled (compiling source file ..\src\framework\ui\uitextedit.cpp)
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\ui\uitextedit.cpp(620): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'T OTMLNode::value<bool>(void)' being compiled
1>        with
1>        [
1>            T=bool
1>        ]
1>color.cpp
1>crypt.cpp
1>tinystr.cpp
1>tinyxml.cpp
1>tinyxmlerror.cpp
1>tinyxmlparser.cpp
1>main.cpp
1>Generating code
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\graphics\apngloader.cpp(489): warning C4706: assignment within conditional expression
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\graphics\apngloader.cpp(428): warning C4706: assignment within conditional expression
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\graphics\apngloader.cpp(359): warning C4706: assignment within conditional expression
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\graphics\apngloader.cpp(702): warning C4701: potentially uninitialized local variable 'dop' used
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\framework\platform\win32window.cpp(398): warning C4706: assignment within conditional expression
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\client\creatures.cpp(103): warning C4706: assignment within conditional expression
1>D:\vcpkg\otclient\src\client\creature.cpp(207): warning C4706: assignment within conditional expression
1>Finished generating code
1>otclient.vcxproj -> D:\vcpkg\otclient\otclient.exe
1>'pwsh.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
1>operable program or batch file.
1>Done building project "otclient.vcxproj".
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
topotclient.pngbottomotclient.png
Screenshot 2024-03-21 001017.png

@Niioxce
In this Baiak 1.5, only the specific SPR and DAT files that I made exclusively for it are allowed, understand? You cannot simply use another SPR and DAT file; it will always cause errors, black screens, etc. However, have you already added 'g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)' to your OTClient v8/data/module/game_feature/feature.lua?

his server only uses OtClient
  1. Open your otclient/modules/game_feature/feature.lua and look for this line.
    Lua:
    if(version >= 860) then
  2. add below and save.. ready activated mount
    Lua:
    g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)

Back