• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 1.5 Baiak, Mount and Modal widow.

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I have stopped editing this project and decided to share it, so I have released some datapacks for all of you! This is a Baiak map in version 8.6, featuring several interesting systems. I have downloaded TFS 1.3 and upgraded it to TFS 1.5 Nekiro. It comes with mounts and modal windows. The images are attached. If you would like to download and try it out, there are several systems, events, and mini-games included. Alternatively, you can use it as a base for your future maps. Enjoy these datapacks!1708961229903.png1708961247258.png
1708961203741.png

This server only uses OtClient
  1. Open your otclient/modules/game_feature/feature.lua and look for this line.
    Lua:
    if(version >= 860) then

2. add below and save.. ready activated mount
    Lua:
    g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)

Note: Some maps and caves may be empty due to the lack of added monsters/NPCs. I don't have good ideas to add them. I decided to share with you if you want and to edit this project to your liking in the future. Good luck!

I implemented code modifications to the source files to mitigate issues encountered during compilation of new resources. Subsequently, I successfully integrated additional outfits and mounts, alongside implementing a roulette system akin to Rubinot's (please note that the item configurations have not been finalized). Tomorrow, I plan to incorporate auras, shaders, and wings to assess their functionality. Additionally, I am contemplating the inclusion of features involving modal interfaces, with the intention of making all enhancements readily accessible for everyone.

roleta.pngoutfits.pngmounts.png

I have stopped editing this project and decided to share it, so I have released some datapacks for all of you! This is a Baiak map in version 8.6, featuring several interesting systems. I have downloaded TFS 1.3 and upgraded it to TFS 1.5 Nekiro. It comes with mounts and modal windows. The images are attached. If you would like to download and try it out, there are several systems, events, and mini-games included. Alternatively, you can use it as a base for your future maps. Enjoy these datapacks!View attachment 82468View attachment 82469
View attachment 82467

This server only uses OtClient
  1. Open your otclient/modules/game_feature/feature.lua and look for this line.
    Lua:
    if(version >= 860) then

2. add below and save.. ready activated mount
    Lua:
    g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)

Note: Some maps and caves may be empty due to the lack of added monsters/NPCs. I don't have good ideas to add them. I decided to share with you if you want and to edit this project to your liking in the future. Good luck!
Hi, is the look of the spelli new or is it left over from 8.60 ?
It is about graphics.

In addition, the items are updated to what version ? 13.x?

If I wanted to use in another otclient just copy things/860 ?

Does the server have any changes in terms of items, is it enough to change items.otbm to make it work ?
E.g. using the items package for another tfs ?

Hi, is the look of the spelli new or is it left over from 8.60 ?
It is about graphics.

In addition, the items are updated to what version ? 13.x?

If I wanted to use in another otclient just copy things/860 ?

Does the server have any changes in terms of items, is it enough to change items.otbm to make it work ?
E.g. using the items package for another tfs ?
items.otb and xml are indeed made for 13x, and sprites as well. They were downgraded to 8.6. You can simply copy things/860 + items.otb and xml to another server without any issues.

I think it was @NvSo who downgraded the sprites, items.otb, and xml files. I just downloaded them from him and put them in this Baiak, fixing many details in the items.xml and otb files. Working fine.
Post automatically merged:

I implemented code modifications to the source files to mitigate issues encountered during compilation of new resources. Subsequently, I successfully integrated additional outfits and mounts, alongside implementing a roulette system akin to Rubinot's (please note that the item configurations have not been finalized). Tomorrow, I plan to incorporate auras, shaders, and wings to assess their functionality. Additionally, I am contemplating the inclusion of features involving modal interfaces, with the intention of making all enhancements readily accessible for everyone.

View attachment 82488View attachment 82489View attachment 82486
I was going to add market and offline training to this Baiak, but ended up giving up due to lack of time, as I'm developing my other two projects... lol

Last edited:
Great post brother, I wanted to know if your source is updated like the current version of nekiro or if it is improved? Can these mounts be used with old client°?

Great post great base :D

wanted to know if your source is updated like the current version of nekiro
I've updated several times... I recommend updating through Sarah's commits. Just check if it has been updated already; if yes, just ignore and look for another one. If it hasn't been updated yet, proceed to update with each commit.

Can these mounts be used with old client°?
It's possible to make a standard client, yes. However, you need to have the DLLs for the mounts and modal window to work. I know someone who sells DLLs. you have to contact them
@kor @SHARINGAN and another I forgot his nickname.. can someone tag him and I'd appreciate it

@Mateus Robeerto just use otclientv8 bro, i got the dlls its the same need compile it to old or custom client* dont waste time and money

Will using the downgraded version of the items (.dat / .spr) when copied to the Tibia Client CIP folder work properly?

I mean more of a clean version without mounts etc.

@Mateus Robeerto just use otclientv8 bro, i got the dlls its the same need compile it to old or custom client* dont waste time and money
I'm not sure, if you manage to get the result with the Cip client, post an image here for me to see then
Will using the downgraded version of the items (.dat / .spr) when copied to the Tibia Client CIP folder work properly?

I mean more of a clean version without mounts etc.
You want it clean? Then download the original sprites from Tibia 8.6, and add some recent sprites to the clean original sprites. After 65,000 sprites, you'll need to extend it, and you'll need a DLL to read the extended one to open it normally. Alternatively, you can make alterations to values via a hex editor to manage to open the client normally... I'll just send some example links.

or

I can't make it to compile on ubuntu 22... after 100% it gives a lot of warnings and cancel the compiling operation =\

1709140050502.png

Last edited:
I can't make it to compile on ubuntu 22... after 100% it gives a lot of warnings and cancel the compiling operation =\
Try adding in tools.h below the #includes line, then recompile.

C++:
template < typename E >
  auto format_as(E e) {
    return fmt::underlying(e);
  }

Back