• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] TFS 1.5 Baiak, Mount and Modal widow.

@Niioxce
In this Baiak 1.5, only the specific SPR and DAT files that I made exclusively for it are allowed, understand? You cannot simply use another SPR and DAT file; it will always cause errors, black screens, etc. However, have you already added 'g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)' to your OTClient v8/data/module/game_feature/feature.lua?

his server only uses OtClient
  1. Open your otclient/modules/game_feature/feature.lua and look for this line.
    Lua:
    if(version >= 860) then
  2. add below and save.. ready activated mount
    Lua:
    g_game.enableFeature(GamePlayerMounts)
Nevermind, noticed you wrote otclientv8 now, downloaded it and compiled it and now it works perfectly. Thanks alot :)

@Mateus Robeerto
That's weird, I downloaded and installed XAMPP and started the MySQL module, but now the server wont even open and already closes. I could at least read the message, but now closes too fast for that.

@Mateus Robeerto
That's weird, I downloaded and installed XAMPP and started the MySQL module, but now the server wont even open and already closes. I could at least read the message, but now closes too fast for that.
Did you download and install everything correctly? Have you imported the SQL and configured the server's config.lua file correctly? Review everything again carefully; it will work out.

@Mateus Robeerto
Following the advice, I successfully imported the database into phpMyAdmin, naming it "Thunder". I then updated the config.lua file to match the new database name and ensured all other settings (like mysqlHost, mysqlUser, mysqlPass, and mysqlPort) were correctly configured.
Despite these adjustments, the server still starts up and immediately shuts down. I've double-checked the config.lua settings, and everything seems to be in order:

We identified the Thunder.sql file as the cause of the errors. It was not possible to create an account on any site, whether Gesior or MyaAcc. We needed to address certain aspects of the SQL files and config.lua, as they were configured for TFS 1.3, making them incompatible with Gesior or MyaAcc. Consequently, I used the original Nekiro files and made the necessary modifications. As a result, both Gesior and Myacc are now compatible with Baiak Thunder and work perfectly.

acc god
1/god

Attachments

Last edited:
We identified the Thunder.sql file as the cause of the errors. It was not possible to create an account on any site, whether Gesior or MyaAcc. We needed to address certain aspects of the SQL files and config.lua, as they were configured for TFS 1.3, making them incompatible with Gesior or MyaAcc. Consequently, I used the original Nekiro files and made the necessary modifications. As a result, both Gesior and Myacc are now compatible with Baiak Thunder and work perfectly.

acc god
1/god
What version of Gesior is compatible?

Offline training/dummies And market working?

In deposit didint see market And inbox, And excercise weapons didint work too used at dummies.

Training statue do nothing.

Its my fault or anyone have this same problem?
Thanks for more information.

Offline training/dummies And market working?

In deposit didint see market And inbox, And excercise weapons didint work too used at dummies.

Training statue do nothing.

Its my fault or anyone have this same problem?
Thanks for more information.

This Baiak server doesn't have offline market or offline training either. If you want, I can implement it in the source code to unlock only training with trainers. As for the offline market, it's a bit more complicated... I'll implement it soon. Also, regarding exercise dummies, this server doesn't have any. You have to add them on your own. As for Otland, it's easy to install. I'll send the link here.

¡En el archivo install.txt debe estar tu IP!
En el archivo está:
Tu IP es:
::1

help
You should access it with the IP 127.0.0.1 for installation with Gesior during the process. The installation.txt doesn't accept "localhost," only 127.0.0.1 for installation, etc.

The server has a problem at the source that prevents the player from pulling objects and objects, both players and monsters, from more than 2 tiles away, does anyone know how to solve this problem at the source?

Back