• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60-11] Services Marsupilami - Mapper, Scripter, Graphic Designer

4Marsupilami

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
483747433_qwxaanh.jpg

Hi there,
I'm Marsupilami. I have been working on OT servers for over a decade. From the "Marsupilami" sign for almost two years.
The rich experience opens up many opportunities for cooperation. The highest quality of all scripts and maps are straight from Marsupilami.

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or an experienced. My services are for everyone. For people who have their first time
contact with setting up servers, as well for these who need an extra pair of hands to work.

Offers

- Mappers services
- Scripting services
- Web services
- Web designing
- Graphic services

Mapper
[8.6 - 11]

Breathtaking exping places and grounds, sophisticated architecture of buildings,
quests, tp rooms, temples, whole cities and special orders. Everything with the highest quality Marsupilami.

Scripter
[TFS/OTX 1.0+]

New quests, new missions, new systems? No problem.
I offer optimized scripts that are previously tested in all possible ways.

Graphic
[NEW]

Logos, banners? Or maybe graphics for news or entire backgrounds?
Whatever you choose - you will be satisfied. Highlight your server and bet on a good ad.

Gallery

Marsupila_qwxqxss.png

Marsupila_qwxqxsq.png

Marsupila_qwxqxah.png

Marsupila_qwxqxax.png

Marsupila_qwxqxan.png

Marsupila_qwxqxae.png

Marsupila_qwxqxaw.png

Marsupila_qwxqxas.png

Marsupila_qwxqxaa.png

Marsupila_qwxqxaq.png

Marsupila_qwxqxsa.png

Marsupila_qwxqxqp.png

Marsupila_qwxqxqh.png

Marsupila_qwxqxqr.png

Marsupila_qwxqxqx.png

Contact

Contact with me is fast, very simple and pleasant.
Here are the basic forms of contact (more is available):
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Discord: 4Marsupilami#1243
• GG: 56353791
• Priv

Sometimes you can find a black sheep (like piotrek890) who expects you to make her server for 30 PLN. All the rest of the people I work with are happy. I asked them to write a few words about cooperation with me.

Refresh.
All services are always up-to-date, invariably from 2016.

• E-mail: [email protected]
• Discord: 4Marsupilami#1243

My latest works:

Refresh. My latest layouts:

I have been working with 4Marsupil for some time, earlier I ordered a compilation of the whole server, which will be dealt with very soon, now the hotpay payment script and probably later I will continue ordering scripts. 4Marsupilami does not charge a fee only after completing the order, so the client feels safe, he risks not paying someone. I recommend it from a pure heart

For a short time I started working with the user 4Marsupilami, I am very pleased with him. He performs tasks quickly and there is no problem with contact with him. I hope that further cooperation will be fruitful.

Added on Discord - looking for some help with a custom tfs 1.2 dungeon system. It's already created, just having some small issues spawning the creatures.

Works with the user to this day. The work is great, always on time and without any problems. Contact is also great and everything as it should be. I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Back