• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60/8.00/7.72] Clean TFS 1.5 Downport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, as in title, this thread is the main thread of the downgrades from this repository here:

master.png
(Switch branch to the top left where "master" is written)

7.72:
(Direct download)
https://github.com/nekiro/TFS-1.5-Downgrades/archive/refs/heads/7.72.zip

8.00:
(Direct download)
https://github.com/nekiro/TFS-1.5-Downgrades/archive/refs/heads/8.0.zip

8.60:
(Direct download)
https://github.com/nekiro/TFS-1.5-Downgrades/archive/refs/heads/8.60.zip

I plan to maintain these repositories, so if you like and want me to keep doing that, you can click the link in my signature.

Please don't flood/trash this thread, if you need support, please go to support board and reference this thread instead.
If you want to report actual bug/crash etc, create issue in repository, but please refer to issue template.

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited:
I have been actively testing the 8.6 port for quite a while now, and I can say it is amazing. Its running very smoothly, and I am looking forward to launch a project with it. :)

It is a clean, no bullshit protocol downport of otland/forgottenserver.
It works great with 8.6 cip client and mehah/OTClient
And ofcourse Znote AAC. :)

Hi, as in title, this thread is the main thread of the downgrades from this repository here:

7.72:

8.00: (soon)

8.60:

I plan to maintain these repositories, so if you like and want me to keep doing that, you can click the link in my signature.

Please don't flood/trash this thread, if you need support, please go to support board and reference this thread instead.
If you want to report actual bug/crash etc, create issue in repository, but please refer to issue template.

Thanks and enjoy!
where is TFS.exe?? - 8.6

where is TFS.exe?? - 8.6
You'll have to compile it by yourself, By following this tutorial.
If you got any errors during the compilation then you should create a Support thread to get help as fast as possible.
If you can't compile it by yourself and want someone to do it for you then create a Request thread and mention me there and I will do it for any of the above versions.
Also read this.

Hi Nekiro! Great job with this downgrade.
What is the current status for the utilized map on the 7.72 downgrade? Is it using global map?

Probably will start working soon on the 7.72 downgrade as soon as i can get my hands into the code.

Thanks!

thank you very much for this downgarde, ill be testing it and trying to build full 7.72 replica server on it

Prolly a noob question. Sorry in advance. How come it says TFS 1.4 here, but on launch of compiled .exe it says TFS 1.3?

[1]

@Nekiro - in this downgrade have changes in database (etc: premdays to premium_ends_at) - how I can compatibile Znote ACC 1.5 SVN with this?
@Znote maybe you tell me?

[2] Downgrade 1.4 8.60 - where i can find , spells / monsterpack (stats TIBIA RL?) maybe in this datapack spells = spells real tibia?

[3] Function getItemCountFromPosition work in this distribution ?

[4] How I can adds .lib (on core.lib) ?

Thanks for answer!!!

Last edited:
edit, fixed all my problems. Thanks so much Nekiro for making this! ^^

Last edited:
I compiled on ubuntu server 20 the 8.6 downport version + included a datapack with Real map that works on the version after some fixes.
this is not a release, I posted this because some people were bashing this downport.. it works well and the server is stable...
connected using otclient8 and never run into problems/bugs
nice work nekiro and thanks for your work!

server files 8.6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back