• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Centera Evolution by Donio -> Doniio

i see his reply mate but ... i just don't know what is " PMA " and where i can log in as root user then select SQL

so any image can help me rep++

I compiled 3777, and it doesnt load past logs.

Edit, had to replace lib folders.. Hopefully its works properly, fixing errors right now.

Last edited:
I have figured out why you guys get so many bugs, the reason is becouse when I hosted Centera I had the rev 3337 modified therefor I went after that to get rid of the bugs that existed back then, They all got fixed but to bad I never made a backup on the moded rev version cuz that would have been released aswell but oh well, nothing in life comes easy haha :p

The solution to fix these bugs here that you guys see now I think its becouse you need to change the items files lib or what ever its called (Forgot quite alot after almost 8 or 9 months without working on any ots)

Back