• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Godiskungen's Evolution Style

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I start mapping this evolution just for fun. And i will release it here everytime i update it. Hopefully someone will use it for anything!

Feel free to give feedback!

Atm it is nothing really speciell, but with the time i hope it will be something cool :)

Screen 1#
iwn3ab.png

Mediafire mirror: EvolutionRewamp-By godiskungen.rar

Attachments

• EvolutionRewamp-By godiskungen.rar
    565.4 KB · Views: 128 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Its too clean for me to like it :/

I like it! And I like it not due to the fact of awesomeness, but due to the thought behind this!
That what we should stand for! Controbute together for free and help each other !

I like it! And I like it not due to the fact of awesomeness, but due to the thought behind this!
That what we should stand for! Controbute together for free and help each other !

I understand what you're saying I'm just trying to give some feedback so he will be able to improve :)

Really nicerly done!, I know it's the first stage of your mapping but the temple looks really great and il use it :)! rep to you! :D

Really nicerly done!, I know it's the first stage of your mapping but the temple looks really great and il use it :)! rep to you! :D

Thanks! Yes it is my first stage in mapping haha :)
It would be nice with some feedback like i said.

Damon: Thanks man :)

Small update:

33ku13l.png

Last edited:
What about the new ground in city? (a)

6icjti.png

Looks better imo! Nice that ur keeping it updated! ;)

Thanks! I will update more later :)

EDIT: (Change of the shop, nothing speciell. Before and after:)

BEFORE:
1z6ysg9.png

AFTER:
25anqqp.png

Last edited:
New small update:

Before:
2uek2sz.png

210n3mf.png

After:
9glslc.png

16m6srk.png

Really? If ur going to edit a evo, atleast do it. Ur just putting some random floor, 0% RAW with no details at all.
No offense.. but this is worthless. Sorry.

Really? If ur going to edit a evo, atleast do it. Ur just putting some random floor, 0% RAW with no details at all.
No offense.. but this is worthless. Sorry.

Haven't anyone seen? ^^
He tried to remake the first evolution map and make some edits :p
Look at the shops, exactly the same as for the first evo :p
GODIS! :D

Update the link please. I need something to do while I wait for Sunday ;superbowl and iPhone five jailbreak \o/

Back