• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Godiskungen's Evolution Style

I am gonna tell the truth to you Godiskungen.

I Like the map imma gonna steal it and use it and imma gonna uptade it to 100% better with monster at tps so thanks for the map i like it Awesome bro keep working on that <3 a rep ++ for you. Lovley map <3

- - - Updated - - -

Damn i was downloading it and i saw it's deleted ):

I am gonna tell the truth to you Godiskungen.

I Like the map imma gonna steal it and use it and imma gonna uptade it to 100% better with monster at tps so thanks for the map i like it Awesome bro keep working on that <3 a rep ++ for you. Lovley map <3

- - - Updated - - -

Re-upload:Rep this guy. Godiskungen

Damn i was downloading it and i saw it's deleted ):

Here u go :D

This is as good as it can get, imo! :D
I think I'm going to use it but I can't find the updated version :/

Hey i got a server its online and everything and i whanna change map how to i change the map?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey i got a server its online and everything and i whanna change map how to i change the map?

- - - Updated - - -

in config.lua there will be "world" or "map name" and you enter its name there.. Also make sure you have placed the map in the world folder in the datapack

i have the same problem as Naod and what name shud i re place it with do u have any good maps ? ( i am new at this )

When i pull down in the config i found map it writhing forgotten shuld i remove the forgotten and paste Evolution?

Back