• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Latest forgottenserver 1.3/1.4. Clean downport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error when compiling with fresh downloaded repo from your github
Code:
/home/debian/tfs13/src/combat.cpp: In static member function ‘static void Combat::doAreaCombat(Creature*, const Position&, const AreaCombat*, CombatDamage&, const CombatParams&)’:
/home/debian/tfs13/src/combat.cpp:851:11: error: variable ‘playerCombatReduced’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]
      bool playerCombatReduced = false;
           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/build.make:226: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/combat.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/combat.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/tfs.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Your previous version i was compiled without any problems.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
In source root folder

add_compile_options(-Wall -Werror -pipe -fvisibility=hidden)

Drop -Werror from that line. in CMakeLists

Trash current build folder. (presuming you don't keep your dataset in there. cuz that would be all sorts of bad idea)
cd build && rm -rfv ./*
Build again
cmake ../
This helps me.

I found a bug, when player die server lag for 3 seconds.
Can you check this by yourself ? because i had reinstall 4 times with different Acc Makers and i have the same problem, when player die server lag for 3 seconds.
Here is my thread with the problem:

Hey, recently I've been using your downgrade, but I encountered two bugs that I wasn't able to locate myself yet.
I didn't check this on main branch of TFS because of this _Cxx~ error, didn't had time to reinstall VS19.

a) Monsters that should be immune to paral, they are not (even tho they have the paralisis immunity in their .xmls)
Repro steps: Summon hydra, when it aoe parals, it parals itself as well.

b) Exeta res is not working,
Repro steps: Summon rat and try to exeta while it attacks other character (make sure to do so with non-god characters)

@down
Whoops, will do so, sorry

Last edited:
"
Hey, recently I've been using your downgrade, but I encountered two bugs that I wasn't able to locate myself yet.
I didn't check this on main branch of TFS because of this _Cxx~ error, didn't had time to reinstall VS19.

a) Monsters that should be immune to paral, they are not (even tho they have the paralisis immunity in their .xmls)
Repro steps: Summon hydra, when it aoe parals, it parals itself as well.

b) Exeta res is not working,
Repro steps: Summon rat and try to exeta while it attacks other character (make sure to do so with non-god characters)

"If you want to submit issue (bugs), do it in github repo, not here. "

Change the version inside definitions.h at lines 27, 28 and 29
No. He is in wrong branch, he has to switch branch from master to 8.6-downgrade

Some insight on current state of this downgrade. I am aware that it has bugs and they aren't fixed, but I plan to entirely redo this downgrade once TFS 1.4 is released in separate repository. Forking TFS seemed nice, but in the end it was a mistake. Rebasing that engine with so many modifications over master 10.98 is literally tragic.
This gonna be the new link soon (when 1.4 is released): nekiro/TFS-1.4-Downgrades (https://github.com/nekiro/TFS-1.4-Downgrades)
You can star or watch the repo if you are interested, it will notify you through email.

8.60 downgrade is back! You can find the new url above and in the main post.
It's up to latest master as of today.
Enjoy.

Flexing Regular Season GIF by NBA

Last edited:
8.60 downgrade is back! You can find the new url above and in the main post.
It's up to latest master as of today.
Enjoy.

Flexing Regular Season GIF by NBA

Been waiting for it
thanks you so much
u saved me alot of time and troubles !! <3
nice releaseee

Last edited:
Hi
Does someone else have the problem that you cannot drop any items?

Hi
Does someone else have the problem that you cannot drop any items?
If you believe there is any bug (as I dont really tested the release too much, just logged in), you can submit an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back