• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Thanks, i have to replace your TheForgottenServer.ico with mine, and i've war system or i need to do something else :$?

I got a question, is it only me that have problems with the runes? I saw another guy haveing the same problem in another thread.... runes are bugged u can copy them on the ground etc.

Please, somebody can compile the executable file with the "-D__WAR_SYSTEM__"? Please, i'm needing so much, and in the my computer don't run Dev.
Thanks.

Idk what people are complaining about with alot of problems lol, I have only ONE problem and that is that the items gets dropped on the floor, the rest works fine for me, thank you for sharing.

Regards~

I got same bug, did u fix it?, how to fix it, rep+ for help ;)

help me! I try to change the map but when I came in he said my account (Have you not temple ... I Don't know that later)

Bugged potions, for example after I open backpack with item id=7620 I always get debug, I tried to replace actions, items for original. It doesn't help.

When I make a new character and make him a druid. Next time I log in he is an elder druid? How to fix this?

I got this bug:
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `vipdays` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 6822509 LIMIT 1 - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'vipdays' in 'field list' (1054)

Back