• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

For MYSQL you'll have to use uniform server or wamp server by following this tutorial
and about the temple position is wrong did you change X Y Z and town id? in config/database?

why is not possible to use a XAMPP?
on another server everything working good on mysql.

i changed X Y Z and town id everywhere :)

Hello, i have a little problem.

On MYSQL i have problem like that:
7RT8yoB.png

On SQLITE i have problem like that:
Temple position is wrong. Contact the Administrator.

Account Manager pos in database has been changed on good temple position, in config new player pos has been changed too.
I don't have Account Manager like Gesior, just in game.

Last time when i had same problem i solve it by change sqlite on mysql, but this server not working on mysql.

You can download sqlite to edit the database.

Which link is down? Its uploaded in the Attachments already.

What? You can find the download in first page already looks like this and its same file as the one which was on Mediafire.
1592492795436.png

[QUOTE = "M0ustafa, post: 2613408, membro: 221522"]
Que erro? Você pode postar? Vou fazer o upload para o Mediafire [/ ICODE] para você. [URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmyfn2b40e103o8/cryingdamson_0.3.6_%288.60%29_V8.2_Source.rar/file [/ URL] O segundo fica bloqueado por causa de [ICODE] exe [/ ICODE] contém vírus. [URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.mediafire.com/file/ryc9qvfj66u6tb4/cryingdamson_0.3.6_%288.60%29_V8.2.rar/file [/ URL] [/CITAR] [ATTACH type="full"]46682[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Looks like its your browser issue or might be your antivirus/firewall.
I tried with different PCs and I could successfully download all attachments.
Can you try downloading it with different browser? Can you also try something like (IDM or FDM) if possible?

Hello,

I am trying to set up a server, so that i can show off my maps in game.

To do so I am using this youtube tutorial:

My progress so far: I have downloaded otland ip changer, i have an sql server, i have downloaded the forgottenserver from this page and i have made the adjustments in the config.lua file, just like the guy in the video said.

But here is the problem: After i have changed the things in the config.lua file, he wants me to import a so called "theforgottenserver.sql" to my server. But the the thing is, I cant see "theforgottenserver.sql" in the folder.

What is here the problem? Where do i find the correct file? Was the file renamed? If so what is his name?

Second question: Instead of the "forgottenserver.sql" I have imported "forgottenserver.s3db" (just to give it a try, because I was so desparate). But it appears to be the wrong file. I got a message saying that only 14 applications were made correctly, the others not. The question is now: How do I make it back? Can I simply delete it? Or export it?

I would really appreciate getting an answer, because i have no clue how to solve the problem myself and I really want to make a server, so that i can show my maps.

Thanks you in advance!

Hello,

What is here the problem? Where do i find the correct file? Was the file renamed? If so what is his name?

Second question: Instead of the "forgottenserver.sql" I have imported "forgottenserver.s3db" (just to give it a try, because I was so desparate). But it appears to be the wrong file. I got a message saying that only 14 applications were made correctly, the others not. The question is now: How do I make it back? Can I simply delete it? Or export it?

forgottenserver.s3db reads SQLite Manager from Desktop. Is not to website aplication.

forgottenserver.sql is called mysql.sql in main folder.

Back