• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Hi otswe are you from sweden ? i want to know if anyone would like to help me with some stuff thru Skype, would be awesome! and you would gain 5$ for the help :p

nice :D

- - - Updated - - -

nice :D

- - - Updated - - -

but i want to know how to steup modern acc ??? please reply >>>:D

Otswe, sorry to say this mate but i started hating you, I have been working for almost 1 year on V2 - V5 on maps/scripts to start the ot, and when i start it, I f**king find edited messages by you. Dude f**king learn english first then start editing messages given to players by CIPSOFT, seriously why would you edit messages, do you think your English is actually better than CIPSOFT?! 01:03: You see yourself. You are an knight. < Nice english bro. Now tell me how to f**king fix all edited messages by you, like "You have no required vocation, you can't make this move." AM I F**KING PLAYING POKEMON OT FFS?!

@Ranyo13
What the hell are you talking about? I haven't changed anything on the description of vocations. Also its editable on data/xml/vocations.xml

@Off
If someone can give me link to the war system, i can compile it into the engine.

@Ranyo13
"01:03: You see yourself. You are an knight." = This is because of your vocations.xml.

@otswe
But I do believe you have changed to this; "Your vocation can't use this move"

Correct? I believe you had a pokemon OTS.

@Knekarn
Ups :p i wrote on wrong file! Its editable on player.cpp

As i said, give me war system link and i will fix the things i made wrong and add new feature.

I dont like the code, because its still bugged.

how to instal acc maker on this?

- - - Updated - - -

"File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/example/Desktop/cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V5/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file."
(gesior acc maker Compatible with TFS 0.3.6)

I dont know why aol dont work for you but for me it working like a angle.

@up
It's not server problem but yours.

It is the server problem,
whenever u download the server it contains alot of buggs.
U gotta fix them all.
It is easy to search how-to fix those bugs.
If someone need any help with any bug in drying damson v5 just pm me.

I dont understand why the server contain bugs, its 0.3.6 but added some features and fixed crash bugs. FFS!

Im currently making a map using this distro and i've had no problems so far but ive only done VERY basic testing i do however have a problem with this message box that appears on login, how do i remove it? It is so annoying!

1349735772148057.png

btw great release!

You bitches complaining, try be thankful and fix the problems you experience yourself?

Back