• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Now when i can edit my own theard, i will be able to update it with bug fixes :)

I used a lot the v7 when I wasn't donator, one of the best distros ever.
Good thing that now the v8 have the things that I had to fix for my old serv haha.

I totaly love the v8 version, Thx for doing this ur great man!! :)

I get that its something that its the wrong items.OTB client? How can i fix that problem? :)

/\

I will remove items.otb version check, ill edit the post when its done.

/\
What do you mean?

Updated the links with new version 8.1:
Code:
Remove items.otb version check! - Thanks for the report Tweekzifry!
Now there is 2 exe, 64bit and 32bit!

Any suggestions about new systems you want me to add, please provide link and make sure its compatible with 0.3!

Enjoy!

This is most stable with ubuntu 10.04? :)
The last rev of martyx, 5934r2 is loser

Ubuntu or Debian, but i prefer Debian :) But Ubuntu for beginners :)

How do the refresh map work I click and nothing happen do it need any script or what :)

Hello. I have problem with log in. Coordinates of Account manager is bad and i can;t log in and create a character. Can someone put good cordiantes for this engine version ?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to say that I set x 1000 y 1000 z 7 and unfortunately still does not work so where is the problem

Hello. I have problem with log in. Coordinates of Account manager is bad and i can;t log in and create a character. Can someone put good cordiantes for this engine version ?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to say that I set x 1000 y 1000 z 7 and unfortunately still does not work so where is the problem

make sure that the real coordinates in your map editor is x = 1000 , y = 1000 , z = 7
or set the coordinates in the same place as in the map editor

I have another problem and I do not know why. RME installed properly and looking for spr and dat tibia 8.6 is already a folder when I press on it and i click "ok" spr don;t load why ? Rme still pleasing for search spr and data ...

- - - Updated - - -

ok rme stat working. But i still have problem with this wrong position temple. I have good X,Y,Z whats wrong ?

Anyone with any suggestions?

Also i wanna thank everyone, which is helping in the theard. I really appreciate it :)

Anyone with any suggestions?

Also i wanna thank everyone, which is helping in the theard. I really appreciate it :)

On v7 the Anti-MC/Anti-MageBomb was giving some problems with the Account Manager (In-Game), Also the Party/Guild protection wasn't working... Was preventing all type of dmg even if players didn't have Guild or Party.

I don't really know if Wild Growth should be adding PZ like Magic Wall, but still, I have to fix that because it wasn't adding PZ...

Back