• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

On v7 the Anti-MC/Anti-MageBomb was giving some problems with the Account Manager (In-Game), Also the Party/Guild protection wasn't working... Was preventing all type of dmg even if players didn't have Guild or Party.

I don't really know if Wild Growth should be adding PZ like Magic Wall, but still, I have to fix that because it wasn't adding PZ...
Ok, ill take a look into this.

Ehrm hello im kinda new with making ot's and people say that you are the best one.
Is there already an map on this server or do i need to add it? and if i need to add it how do i?

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded the server now but when i have changed IP and created admin account it says "Connecting to the game World please wait" and then it just disconect please help me

Code:
I downloaded the server now but when i have changed IP and created admin account it says "Connecting to the game World please wait" and then it just disconect please help me
You need to open the ports 7171 and 7172.

Bump, Update Version 8.2!
V.8.2 Log:
Code:
Ive compiled it with GROUND_CACHE! Which was recommended if you are using large maps!
Fixed Anti-Mc that should not affect account manager! Also you can disable or enable it through config.lua!
Also fixed Clone through Ingame Guild!
Fixed that if you disable account manager through config.lua and if someone makes character named account manager that player wont be able to login! <-- Due to clone items!
And fixed other things to!

Ehrm i dont Think my question was answered because im wondering why i cant login to my god. Not to make it online

How to compile it with gui version?
I have errors

Code:
obj-console//gui.o:gui.cpp:(.text+0x1a5): undefined reference to `_CreateFontIndirectA@4'
obj-console//inputbox.o:inputbox.cpp:(.text+0x3b0): undefined reference to `_CreateFontIndirectA@4'

obj-console//inputbox.o:inputbox.cpp:(.text+0x621): undefined reference to `_DeleteObject@4'

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i've done this! :)

Hello, i am new to compiling and was wondering if it is possible to compile this source version whit Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express, also if anyone could help me to find the proyect or solution in the source so i can compile...
also, if you know any method for compiling, would you mind explaining real fast to me? it would be really apreciated, ty in advance

- - - Updated - - -

NVM! did my homework already n.n ty anyways

Your .dll files are broken or something, when using yours, It stops Responding when about to load items. When I used mine it worked perfectly :p

i am having problems again u.u

501 of this Errors of "multiple definition of 'xxxx'"

obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0x18):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0x0):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'
obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0x0):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0x4):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0x4):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0x8):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0x8):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0xc):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0xc):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0x10):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0x10):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0x14):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//actions.o(.bss+0x14):actions.cpp: first defined here
obj-console//weapons.o(.bss+0x18):weapons.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0x0):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0x4):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0x8):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0xc):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0x10):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0x14):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//ioban.o(.bss+0x18):ioban.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0x0):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0x4):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0x8):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0xc):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0x10):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0x14):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//globalevent.o(.bss+0x18):globalevent.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0x0):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0x4):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0x8):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0xc):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0x10):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0x14):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//gameservers.o(.bss+0x18):gameservers.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'

obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0x0):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'
obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0x4):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0x8):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0xc):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0x10):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0x14):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//databasemanager.o(.bss+0x18):databasemanager.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0x0):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0x4):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0x8):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0xc):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0x10):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0x14):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//itemattributes.o(.bss+0x18):itemattributes.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'
obj-console//group.o(.bss+0x0):group.cpp: multiple definition of `forbiddenExp'

obj-console//group.o(.bss+0x4):group.cpp: multiple definition of `emptyExp'
obj-console//group.o(.bss+0x8):group.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMalloc'
obj-console//group.o(.bss+0xc):group.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMallocAtomic'
obj-console//group.o(.bss+0x10):group.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlRealloc'
obj-console//group.o(.bss+0x14):group.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlFree'
obj-console//group.o(.bss+0x18):group.cpp: multiple definition of `xmlMemStrdup'
C:\Dev-Cpp\Bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lboost_system
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

what am i doing wrong? :|

When I start the server i get this :

Checking software version... failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to the internet)

After that the server stop and closes.

How can I fix that ?

When I start the server i get this :

Checking software version... failed - could not parse remote file (are you connected to the internet)

After that the server stop and closes.

How can I fix that ?

Make sure that your firewall doesnt affect the server.

Make sure that your firewall doesnt affect the server.
...or download my version (without blacklist and update info ;))

- - - Updated - - -

http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v8-147913/index62.html#post1804314

/\

Blacklist has nothing to do with it.

hello, i install acc maker for this ots, and i see ; Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in E:\OTS\xampp\htdocs\classes\player.php on line 36

someone can help me ? Sorry for my sux language ;/

Back