• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

The amount of stupid answers in this thread is too damn high!

But on a serious not. I've imported you mysql.sql into the sql database, it load correctly, but fails to start. It will load account_viplist and then accounts, after that it returns with an error.

what needs to be done with the source? is something with it essential to setting up a server of my own?

In my case, the only problem in this distro is that I cannot sell stackable items no matter what. Jewellery, creature products and so on - if it's stackable, it cannot be sold. Trade window shows that I don't have such item. On the other hand, if I've got only one item, I can sell it.

Does anyone know how can I fix it?

Hi when i start the server and gonna log in to acc manager it says the temple position is wrong.

the config look like this.

-- Account manager
accountManager = true
namelockManager = true
newPlayerChooseVoc = true
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = false

please help

Hi when i start the server and gonna log in to acc manager it says the temple position is wrong.

the config look like this.

-- Account manager
accountManager = true
namelockManager = true
newPlayerChooseVoc = true
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = false

please help

I fixed that by going to phpMyAdmin and i manually changed the position on the account/character to x=1000 and y=1000 , in a strange way, they are changed to x=50 and y=50.

Why release something with shit load of bugs? I'll work on a server for you guys without bugs all i see on this site is a shit load of bugged servers...

Well, we can all agree that this server is not working with Mysql? atleast not for me.. just tried with 9.8-9.86 and it worked fiiine ! but when it comes to this all that happens is " Database manager " total crash...

Hiho, in linux i'm have error when compile
luascript.cpp: In member function ‘bool LuaScriptInterface::loadDirectory(const string&, Npc*)’:
luascript.cpp:719:23: error: ‘class boost::filesystem3::directory_entry’ has no member named ‘leaf’
make[1]: *** [luascript.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving folder `/home/OTS/SERWER'
make: *** [all] Error 2

No i can't compile for the linux -.- , is error..

- - - Updated - - -

Hiho, in linux i'm have error when compile

search on luascript.cpp and scriptmanager.cpp this line
std::string s = it->leaf();

and replace with this line
boost::filesystem::path p = it->path();
std::string s = p.filename().string();

Well, we can all agree that this server is not working with Mysql? atleast not for me.. just tried with 9.8-9.86 and it worked fiiine ! but when it comes to this all that happens is " Database manager " total crash...
I had that problem too

right click on the server thing and click porperties... Then click compability and run in it Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
This solved it for me :)

I am using the 64 bit one :p If you got 32bit one do it the same way, just on the 32bit file :p

I am using windows 7 :p

Hello Everyone.

My problem is that when i try to talk with a NPC i get this error:

[08/06/2013 14:57:05] [Error - Npc interface]
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] (Unknown script file)
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] Description:
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1229: bad argument #2 to 'error' (number expected, got string)
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] stack traceback:
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] [C]: in function 'error'
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1229: in function 'callbackOnSell'
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:265: in function 'processModuleCallback'
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:450: in function 'onSell'
[08/06/2013 14:57:05] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1296: in function <data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1295>

How can I fix so that items will stack?
Thanks in advance!

Back