• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

is there someone that can help me? i still find some tool that i can edit the accounts in the server so that i can make character gm or something

Don't add the autostacking function (if there is no 100% working)
Just add to remove flasks after drinking potions.
And only problem - it doesn't count stacks when use by hotkey.

Printer, please, add this feature! (of course in 64 bits mode)
In game.cpp replace this:
Code:
void Game::showHotkeyUseMessage(Player* player, Item* item)
{
	int32_t subType = -1;
	if(item->hasSubType() && !item->hasCharges())
		subType = item->getSubType();

const ItemType& it = Item::items[item->getID()];
	uint32_t count = player->__getItemTypeCount(item->getID(), subType, false);

char buffer[40 + it.name.size()];
	if(count == 1)
		sprintf(buffer, "Using the last %s...", it.name.c_str());
	else
		sprintf(buffer, "Using one of %d %s...", count, it.pluralName.c_str());

player->sendTextMessage(MSG_INFO_DESCR, buffer);
}

to this:
Code:
void Game::showHotkeyUseMessage(Player* player, Item* item)
{
	const ItemType& it = Item::items[item->getID()];
	uint32_t count = player->__getItemTypeCount(item->getID(), -1);

char buffer[40 + it.name.size()];
	if(count == 1)
		sprintf(buffer, "Using the last %s...", it.name.c_str());
	else
		sprintf(buffer, "Using one of %d %s...", count, it.pluralName.c_str());

player->sendTextMessage(MSG_INFO_DESCR, buffer);
}

How fix this:

PHP:
[Error - Npc interface]
(Unknown script file)
Description:
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1234: bad argument #2 to 'error' (number expected, got string)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1234: in function 'callbackOnSell'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:265: in function 'processModuleCallback'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:450: in function 'onSell'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1296: in function <data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:1295>

Hi, first of all thanks for the server, second, when i try to log in with account manager it says temple position is wrong, coordenates in config.lua are: newPlayerChooseVoc = true
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 1000
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7

thanks

Ok, managed to solve this by changing coordinates on phpmyadmin, but now everytime a player is created he appears on the same island as account manager and has no way to come out xD

If you are creating characters through account manager then you need to change posistion in config.lua:
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 857
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 964
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1

Or if you create characters through website then you need to change characters pos on the samples. Ex. Knight Sample, Sorcerer Sample and etc...

If you are creating characters through account manager then you need to change posistion in config.lua:

Or if you create characters through website then you need to change characters pos on the samples. Ex. Knight Sample, Sorcerer Sample and etc...

Thanks a lot man :)

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to bother you again, but after doing those changes it still says temple position is wrong.

Thanks a lot man :)

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to bother you again, but after doing those changes it still says temple position is wrong.

After those changes, did you try create new char?

lol no one will imagine that I can't compile the TFS xD
I use MSVC 2010
I use CodeBlocks
I use stain dev version 1 any one have version 2 please rehost it

3 missed files while compile
I have win8 64x-bit

When I tried to use this server, I changed "sqlite" to "mysql" in config (because that is what the tutorials tell me to do when setting up), and it does not work. However, if I leave it as "sqlite" it opens but account information is then not sent to the database. Do I need to be using sqlite to use this server.

After those changes, did you try create new char?

I have the same problem, and yes I have tried to create a new character with those coordinates and still says temple position is wrong.

any suggestions?
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this helps either

10:49 /town 1
10:49 Town 1 does not exists or has invalid temple position.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I just checked the source folder I downloaded too, maybe I have to copy/paste those sources into my main folder?
Thanks

I have the same problem, and yes I have tried to create a new character with those coordinates and still says temple position is wrong.

any suggestions?
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this helps either

10:49 /town 1
10:49 Town 1 does not exists or has invalid temple position.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I just checked the source folder I downloaded too, maybe I have to copy/paste those sources into my main folder?
Thanks

That have nothing todo with source. Make sure that town 1 exsist, go on your rme mapeditor and ctrl + t, to see the townlist or add a town.

Al right I will try that, by the way, I am kinda new to all of this so if you could tell me what version of rme works for this map and what's the official site I will appreciate it.

Back