• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Downloading, after I try what you suggested and see the results I will get back to you, +rep for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a tutorial on how to operate this thing? As soon as I try to open the map it says that it can't find tibia 8.6 .spr /.dat files even tho I am selecting the correct folder.

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Just found the tutorial section of the forum, thanks :)

Ok, even after seeing those tutorials etc I still get the same problem, cant locate .spr and .dat files, any help here? I downloaded the installer from tibiaclient.com

- - - Updated - - -

That did the trick, thanks a lot again :)

Yeah i advice everyone download client from remers site to use their mapeditor.

Well Just so you know, the map only consists of a small island with a center in x= 1000, y= 1000, z= 7, that's why temple position is wrong :) for further people asking, they would have to create their own maps.

Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it, if I have another doubt concerning the server I will come again.

Roger

It was meant to people use the distr and not the map ^^

No problem, any questions post here.

error.jpg

After some editing and opening, etc this error appears and won't let me open the server, I didn't do anything funny, just used rme map editor.

Any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

Simply extracted your original folder again and solved it, but now I get this Untitled.jpg This error is for Untitled 1.jpg, I really want to implement this items, so if you know how to fix this please let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, after rebooting my computer, the loading items crash keeps happening, any clue on to what it might be?

- - - Updated - - -

All I had to do was run it in compatibility mode for windows xp sp2 :p, one more thing, certain items appear as other things, is there a way to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol again figured it out, I used an otb editor to find out that the items on your otb list don't match with tibia's (rme) id's so all I need to do is find them on otb editor and add them with rme :)

Sorry for all the spam, hope this is of some help to other noobs like me

Quick question, I simply edited the weight of an item (single item) from 6800 to 1800 and this error pops up:

[04/07/2013 13:24:01] >> Loading items
[04/07/2013 13:24:02] [Warning - Items::loadFromXml] Cannot load items file.
[04/07/2013 13:24:02] Line: 16187, Info: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
[04/07/2013 13:24:02] Bytes: 0xF1 0x6F 0x20 0x70

any suggestions?

Thanks

post that line here.

Code:
 <item id="2439" article="a" name="daramanian mace">
        <attribute key="weight" value="1800" />
        <attribute key="defense" value="12" />
        <attribute key="attack" value="21" />
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="club" />
    </item>

Only changed the weight value, this is the original code:

Code:
<item id="2439" article="a" name="daramanian mace">
        <attribute key="weight" value="6800" />
        <attribute key="defense" value="12" />
        <attribute key="attack" value="21" />
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="club" />
    </item>

Hm, it seems to be something else, post whole items.xml on pastebin.com

You have exceeded the maximum file size of 500 kilobytes per paste. PRO users don't have this limit! xD won't allow me to paste whole thing, all should be fine tho, all I did was change that line, could it be that I am using word pad as an editor and I need to use another one?

- - - Updated - - -

using another program (notepad ++) just found out that line 16187 is this

<item id="9998" article="a" name="filled jalape????eppers">

so I changed it to ñ and it's working now :)

- - - Updated - - -

in case you are going to fix stuff from the download you should add that thing :), maybe that's cause one of the so called "Many bugs" from your server, which so far is working perfectly for me.

IF YOU RUN THIS SERVER IN WINDOWS 7, make it open with compatibility with windows xp sp2

Thanks Printer

Hi

When im trying to import the "Forgotten.sql" file in localhost I cant find the file. After setting my mysql settings in config.lua it says that the database is empty, so I figured I have to import that file. There are no file tho.
MySql is working fine, using UniServer.

sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "yavari"
sqlPass = "mypassword"
sqlDatabase = "yavari"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"