• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

@simson361
Thanks a lot for that bans table, I will add it in a moment.

There is one thing. My server has this strange problem (crashes while starting) about 3 times, and 4th time it works. I don't know why...
So I keep starting it untill it starts :p

When I added "bans" table, it didn't want to start.

Crashes comes in theses 2 lines:
after:
Code:
[19/09/2013 12:20:32] >> Running Database Manager
before:
Code:
[19/09/2013 12:20:32] > WARNING: You cannot switch from hashed passwords to plain text, change back the passwordType in config.lua to the passwordType you were previously using.

and
after
Code:
[19/09/2013 12:20:33] >> Loading items
before
Code:
[19/09/2013 12:20:33] >> Loading groups

my config.lua in database is like:
Code:
    -- Database
    -- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
    -- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
    sqlType = "mysql"
    sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
    sqlPort = 3306
    sqlUser = "root"
    sqlPass = "passwd"
    sqlDatabase = "myots"
    sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
    sqlKeepAlive = 0
    mysqlReadTimeout = 10
    mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
    encryptionType = "plain"

Last edited by a moderator:
is it work for 64bit?

how and when i open task manager , i find it *32 not 64 ?!

any answer?

I got some problems.
When i start this tfs without internet connection it works great.
But, when i turn on my internet connection tfs is crashing at "Running database manager" or "Optimizing table: accounts... [success]"
Any suggestions?

Okay I know this is the Noobiest question known to man but.. I cant get the /addskill to work. I have tried

Code:
/addskill name sword
/addskil sword name
/addskill sword name 15
I cant seem to figure it out and I have tried looking for the xml or lua that controls this to look into how its coded but I cant find that either.

I can not edit my post but I finally found the command.

Code:
/addskill nick, mlvl

YOU HAVE TO USE THE COMMA WITH THIS COMMAND

Should I import the Source (mysql) or the usual one to the PHPadmin? or is it any difference between Source or the other one?

I got some problems.
When i start this tfs without internet connection it works great.
But, when i turn on my internet connection tfs is crashing at "Running database manager" or "Optimizing table: accounts... [success]"
Any suggestions?
I had the same with this distribution.
I found someone which worked properly and reuploaded it for you: http://tinyurl.com/tfs036
Let me know if this one works!

Is there any way to edit creature spawn rates besides in Remere's Map Editor? I changed the spawn times in Remere's to 90 (90 seconds... right?) but the monsters still seem to be spawning way too fast. I'll kill one, go on to the next couple, and as I'm kiting them backwards the first one is already back.

Also:

1) Is the attack speed for this distribution increased? My wand seems to be able to get an extra hit in every few turns before an exori tera. If so, is there any way to edit it?
2) I was messing with NPCs and found that "The Forgotten King" is able to epicize people for 200k and make them an Epic Knight/Paladin/Sorc/Druid, but it doesn't work when I say 'epic', which is supposed to be the key word. How do I fix this?

And a 3rd question xD: Is there any way to make empty potion flasks stack? The potions themselves stack but the vials take up one space each time you use a potion in your inventory. Was it like this in 8.6 or is it a bug? I haven't played 8.6 in forever, but it would be really nice to have vials stack so I don't have to drop them one by one, or make them stack.

A bug: I say 'trade' to Soya and she opens up the shop window, but I can't sell my items to her. They're highlighted and everything but I click OK and nothing happens. Only way I can sell is if I say "sell boots of haste" "yes"

Can this be fixed?

I can't see a way to edit my posts... sorry for spamming. How do we buy houses with this distribution? !buyhouse and everything I can think of won't work, and I made sure that the ingame house system is turned on in config.lua

Back