• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.4

hey would u mind to help me out and do a website with the rest of the server i forgot how to do it

hey would u mind to help me out and do a website with the rest of the server i forgot how to do it
What do you mean when you say "Do a website?" Do you need an account manager? There are a few here on otland.

no i mean im trying to put a website and stuff with my server but its hard i dont know how to do it

When I want to shutdown server with GOD i say command /shutdown and:

Code:
[11:59:45.930] > Paying houses...
[11:59:45.931] Houses paid in 0.001 seconds.
[11:59:45.931] > Saving server...
[11:59:46.097] > SAVE: Complete in 0.166 seconds using binary house storage.
[11:59:46.106] Preparing to shutdown the server- done.
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp                                                                                                                     :81: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!ret' failed.
Aborted

Second question is why I can't buy items with backpack? R_click on list of item buy with backpack.

What's up with the spells though? The formula must be completely off because the default Exura heals 1 hp to begin with and goes up 1 after a couple levels. At lvl 18 with ml 2 on a knight exura heals 4 health. Other vocations heal more of course, but nothing close to what it is supposed to be.

What's up with the spells though? The formula must be completely off because the default Exura heals 1 hp to begin with and goes up 1 after a couple levels. At lvl 18 with ml 2 on a knight exura heals 4 health. Other vocations heal more of course, but nothing close to what it is supposed to be.
Then edit it.

Then edit it.
Well duuuh. Guess i'll have to make it as strong as a uh because doubling it's effects didn't change anything...
Was just hoping there would be a better way to fix it or at least compliment with a base heal like other versions have in their script. Guess it's programmed differently.

Well duuuh. Guess i'll have to make it as strong as a uh because doubling it's effects didn't change anything...
Was just hoping there would be a better way to fix it or at least compliment with a base heal like other versions have in their script. Guess it's programmed differently.
Was that your first time looking at a spell?

Was that your first time looking at a spell?
Not at all, been doing ots since 7.4, but it seems this particular version does not have any way to input a base heal unlike other which use a better formula. Sure it could be corrected by reprogramming but that's not of interest.

So what I must do with spell?
Where can I change the value of treatment in the case of "exura," etc.?
Where change the value of hit for example, "Exevo Gran Mas Frigo"?
Why in this engine value of heal/hit is too low?

Sorry for my English.

So what I must do with spell?
Where can I change the value of treatment in the case of "exura," etc.?
Where change the value of hit for example, "Exevo Gran Mas Frigo"?
Why in this engine value of heal/hit is too low?

Sorry for my English.
You look in the LUA files for the spell you want and change the min/max values.

Which value is min/max?

eternal winter.lua
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ICETORNADO)
setAttackFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 5, 5, 6, 12)

local area = createCombatArea(AREA_CROSS5X5)
setCombatArea(combat, area)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Which value is min/max?

eternal winter.lua
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ICETORNADO)

local area = createCombatArea(AREA_CROSS5X5)
setCombatArea(combat, area)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
Code:
I believe the second 5 is the minimum, and the 12 is the max. The other numbers are multipliers of your magic level (I could be wrong, I'm not very great with spells)

Is there any option other than the correct spell each separately?

THX
Nope.
Values are scripted into each and every spell made, no way to change them all at once unless you have an editor that can find&replace everything with that certain value and change it with all files open.

Nope.
Values are scripted into each and every spell made, no way to change them all at once unless you have an editor that can find&replace everything with that certain value and change it with all files open.
Actually...
Code:
function setAttackFormula(combat, type, minl, maxl, minm, maxm, min, max)
    local min, max = min or 0, max or 0
    return setCombatFormula(combat, type, -1, 0, -1, 0, minl, maxl, minm, maxm, min, max)
end
I found this in 050-function.lua

Does someone has a problem with the Yellow Skull?

Doesn't seem to work for me...

Back