• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.4

Fir3element

Reaction score
Report any bug.

- Changelog:
  • Yellow skull fixed
  • Fixed monsters walking through corpses
  • War system fixed
  • Advertising block otimized
  • Cast system fixed
  • Crash bugs fixeds
  • Added exhaust on buy/sell items
  • Account manager with options for town
  • /ghost stacking fixed
  • !disband fixed
  • Linux bugs fixed
  • Aleta som fixed
  • Rings bug fixed
  • Add support for Visual Studio
  • Battle removed on PZ
  • Anti-house trash

- Downloads:

- Scans:

Attachments

You Should Check This Commit

Code:
if(player->getZone() != ZONE_PROTECTION && player->hasCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT))

they player will never be able to logout unless he is in Protection zone..

Nice Release Tho,Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something is wrong, if I try to login it said "Wrong password" but I wrote everything right ? o_O

Thanks for the support. I understand now. This is like basics I guess and I'm new to creating ots. I want to learn some coding and basics about hosting servers etc any tips where I can learn more about those things so we don't need to make more noob posts like mine? :)

Thanks for the support. I understand now. This is like basics I guess and I'm new to creating ots. I want to learn some coding and basics about hosting servers etc any tips where I can learn more about those things so we don't need to make more noob posts like mine? :)

Just read the // stuffs if it's about a website. Mostly all explains what are you doing.

I compiled it on Debian 8.3 64x. It seems it doesn't bin on the ports. I'm sure it's not my router because running another distribution binds to the ports and I connect to them externally.

I compiled it on Debian 8.3 64x. It seems it doesn't bin on the ports. I'm sure it's not my router because running another distribution binds to the ports and I connect to them externally.
I have made a ticket. Turns out it probably is something else but it is related to this issue.

Back