• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tracked Tibia Map (RME 2.1)

So what exactly did you track? Too many familiar bugs.

Last time i checked RL is 9.5+ ;o How did you track 8.6 ?

Looks like Iriana, Emporia, and all the other released 8.6 datapacks out there.

NICE! :) How do I use this with lets say forgotten server 8.6 and some other datapack? Have tried for about 6-7h now trying different maps with different datapacks and so on... :( Is there any tutorial on this? I haven't found one yet.

Whats the easiest way to test the map?, what distrubution server do I need to download etc. Please help, im a total noob here.

Heys J.Dre,

Please re upload the link I cant download from rapidshare or speedyshare =( THanks!

I've fixed that problem, at least for now. It seems SpeedyShare has changed their policy - if a program surpasses a certain amount of downloads, it then requires Premium to download it. But I have re-uploaded, enjoy! :thumbup:

Why'd think that I'm J.Dre? I'm just a normal user who enjoyed his release.

Has it anything to do with my avatar that I'm using? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed that I missed "you" in the first sentence, can't edit my post. :(

Dude, since you joined this forum, i said this guy is going to be a legend. (J.dre)
Greetings to you, i really always like your releases, you help the community alot and here's your reputation points from me without even testing it, but i might use some parts of it as soon as possible.
Good luck mate, i hope to see more releases from you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, when i repped you, you reached the 4th bar :)

Back