• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.70] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

In my opinion OTServ is more stable than TFS. Stability is better than new no usable functions.
I migrated my server from TFS to OTServ without problems - one hour job!

Glad to hear that to others: it's easy just copy custom scripts into default data directory of otserv just like you are trying to migrate from old tfs to new one.

@Pietia

this version has the option to bind a single IP address to the server or at least it listen only to the address on config.lua?

@Pietia

this version has the option to bind a single IP address to the server or at least it listen only to the address on config.lua?
Don't remember but I think I was using iptables to host 2 servers on diffrent IPS can't remember if it was fixed or not.

Perfect!
So far, I believe that this is the best version you ever released.

A big + for you aswell that you added alot of nice and wanted functions aswell as explanations in the Config.lua
Thank You once again and keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Pietia: I remember patching few things in otserv for friend, for some I used tfs 0.3.6 code but some were just less bugged in tfs but still not perfect ;d
Anyway: otserv just contains way less things, its base for cipbia emulation and not much more(what makes less space for bugs, any uber profesional rlmaphoster wshould be happy using it, real profesionals probably also can base on it to add only things they need)

Pietia: I remember patching few things in otserv for friend, for some I used tfs 0.3.6 code but some were just less bugged in tfs but still not perfect ;d
Anyway: otserv just contains way less things, its base for cipbia emulation and not much more(what makes less space for bugs, any uber profesional rlmaphoster wshould be happy using it, real profesionals probably also can base on it to add only things they need)

yeah indeed and they will have stability too :)

i have a Question, how can i add new commands to this server? like the attr Commands?

how on earth do I add premium time? Beeing trying to figure this out, so far without results :<

i have a Question, how can i add new commands to this server? like the attr Commands?
You have to edit sources for that or you can use dosetitemactionitemid and so on which basicly does the same.
how on earth do I add premium time? Beeing trying to figure this out, so far without results :<

Yeah like ntmr said you have premend column for it which is unix time .
Alternatively you can use doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, days) which converst days for unix time and adding the proper time into premend table.

BTW here is the changelog:
sources:
SourceForge.net Repository - [opentibia] Log of /otserv/branches/otserv870
data:
SourceForge.net Repository - [opentibia] Log of /data/branches/data870

Couldn't add it in second post since on otland I can't edit posts also I couldn't post it without the help of the sourceforge because the limit of chars on otland is too small for that.

Added to the changelog post. If you want to add/edit something else, just msg me :thumbup:

how i can use this function to invite guilds in war?
i need talkaction for war invite.. accept.. =s

because encrypted in plain sha1 because not

by not encrypted in plain because they use sha1, long lag da ot put a sha1, if anyone can help me ot Nesite a 8.70 with plain encriptasion

how i can use this function to invite guilds in war?
i need talkaction for war invite.. accept.. =s

you have to write it yourself because this should be made by web just like in rl tibia that's why it isn't in OTServ.

Back