• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.xx] Is there any sense?

Is there any sense to start [8.xx] OTS?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Leman

Dragon Ball Furies OT: 67%
Reaction score
Is there any sense to start [8.xx] OTS? I want to create [8.54] but is there any sense?

EDIT:
[8.6] OTS

Last edited:
Vague question. If it makes sense to you and you can create something marvelous from it, then yes. If not, then no. You decide.

Vague question indeed. Come up with something new, or adapt something already existing but improve it.
You'll need more than a map editor and some "gr8 8/8 dank ideas" to start your own server tho.

Also, the 8.6 playerbase is mainly huge because it has bot support.

You could go the option of....taking a 10.99 server and making it like 8.6 play style but with all the advantages of 10.99. Like modal windows. I think modal windows are the cats arse

8.0 is the best because of the old element system. New one sucks balls and took depth from the game.

Thanks for all replies! If all you can, please write in answer things that i can add to my [8.6] OTS.

Aren't 8.0/8.6 the last two versions with a major cult following unless you want to go for the latest version?

Aren't 8.0/8.6 the last two versions with a major cult following unless you want to go for the latest version?
I do not know how to write scripts on higher or equal than [9.00]. But one more question. Is there any sense to create Dragon Ball OTS? I have one done in 66%

Back