• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown spell name: Morph
You are missing Morph spell probably its a custom monster idk monster.... just make the spell or find the monster with morph attack and erase it

Yo, I need help with the commands. /: I can't use any. ):

use sqlite and edit account type to "5" and group_id to "5"
also check player access, and change it to "3"

at least, with that works for me.

I need a free account for the monster.xml how to do this?

Well i got another problem with spells dunno if its not fixable too, Most spells dont shoot DistanceEffect, like exori vis etc..
(...)

I saw these codes in one spell pack:
death strike:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_DEATHDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MORTAREA)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
local min = -(((level/5)+(maglevel*1.4))+10)
local max = -(((level/5)+(maglevel*2.1))+20)
return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

local distanceCombat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_DEATHDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_DEATH)

return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(distanceCombat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
if(variantToNumber(var) ~= 0) then
return doCombat(cid, distanceCombat, var)
end
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
divine missile:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HOLYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE)

return min, max
end

setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HOLYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HOLYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SMALLHOLY)

return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(distanceCombat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

end
end
energy strike:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ENERGYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA)

return min, max
end

setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ENERGYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ENERGYAREA)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_ENERGY)

return min, max
end

end
end
flame strike:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_FIREDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREATTACK)

return min, max
end

setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_FIREDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREATTACK)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_FIRE)

return min, max
end

end
end
ice strike:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ICEATTACK)

return min, max
end

setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ICEATTACK)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SMALLICE)

return min, max
end

end
end
terra strike:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_CARNIPHILA)

return min, max
end

setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_CARNIPHILA)
setCombatParam(distanceCombat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SMALLEARTH)

return min, max
end

end
end

is that what you excepted from these spells?

When i use one, with out stacking it to the 99, its ok gives me one empty flask but when i right click the 100 they give me 100 empty flasks

That's really weird, are you sure you have updated all data files? Can you post your potions.lua here?

What ACC website will work for this?

TFSCMS will work, I don't know about others.

mount.xml for free. i need tag premium="yes" please!!!

All mounts are premium only. Premium tag will be added to mounts.xml for 0.2.12 release.

rented horse can be obtained with free account :)

Thank. And will you work further on TFSCMS? It has a lot of potention.

Is it possible to compile this (on linux) without sqllite installed?

rented horse can be obtained with free account :)

Fixed for 0.2.12.

Thank. And will you work further on TFSCMS? It has a lot of potention.

Most likely after the 0.2.12 release. The database structure will be updated in 0.2.12 so that it will be compatible with most AAC's.

Is it possible to compile this (on linux) without sqllite installed?

Yes, with this command:
make MYSQL=1

Thanks, this is actually pretty good. But I have some problems, I cant connect to the server. My config.lua is fine, using OTloader and the ip change is working because I cant connect to a real tibia account. When I try the acc manager 1/1, it almost immediately says "account number or password are incorrect". I have tried localhost, 127.0.0.1 and my global ip, but none of those work. In the command prompt there are no errors, but still, I cant login.

Any Idea why it is crashing when I try to login?

Trace:
Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0 0x00000000004261ef in IOBan::isIpBanished(unsigned int) ()
(gdb) bt
#1 0x00000000005a410e in ProtocolLogin::parseFirstPacket(NetworkMessage&) ()
#2 0x000000000046b4c4 in Connection::parsePacket(boost::system::error_code const&) ()
#3 0x000000000047b00a in boost::asio::detail::read_handler<boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp, boost::asio::stream_socket_service<boost::asio::ip::tcp> >, boost::asio::mutable_buffers_1, boost::asio::detail::transfer_all_t, boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf1<void, Connection, boost::system::error_code const&>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<Connection> >, boost::arg<1> (*)()> >::eek:perator()(boost::system::error_code const&, unsigned long) ()
#4 0x000000000047b2e0 in boost::asio::detail::handler_queue::handler_wrapper<boost::asio::detail::binder2<boost::asio::detail::read_handler<boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp, boost::asio::stream_socket_service<boost::asio::ip::tcp> >, boost::asio::mutable_buffers_1, boost::asio::detail::transfer_all_t, boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf1<void, Connection, boost::system::error_code const&>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<Connection> >, boost::arg<1> (*)()> >, boost::system::error_code, unsigned long> >::do_call(boost::asio::detail::handler_queue::handler*) ()
#5 0x00000000005b9304 in boost::asio::detail::task_io_service<boost::asio::detail::epoll_reactor<false> >::run(boost::system::error_code&) ()
#6 0x00000000005b0a03 in ServiceManager::run() ()
#7 0x00000000005535e7 in main ()

Thanks, this is actually pretty good. But I have some problems, I cant connect to the server. My config.lua is fine, using OTloader and the ip change is working because I cant connect to a real tibia account. When I try the acc manager 1/1, it almost immediately says "account number or password are incorrect". I have tried localhost, 127.0.0.1 and my global ip, but none of those work. In the command prompt there are no errors, but still, I cant login.

Try OtLand IP Changer, it is possible that the otloader isn't working properly.

Any Idea why it is crashing when I try to login?

Trace:

That is most likely related to the database. What is the output of the commands list and where in gdb?

Hello,

The database is empty created with the .sql file from the package.

warning: no loadable sections found in added symbol-file system-supplied DSO at 0x7fff0e686000
Core was generated by `./Armada9Test'.
Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
(gdb) bt
#2 0x000000000046b4c4 in Connection::parsePacket(boost::system::error_code const&) ()
#3 0x000000000047b00a in boost::asio::detail::read_handler<boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp, boost::asio::stream_socket_service<boost::asio::ip::tcp> >, boost::asio::mutable_buffers_1, boost::asio::detail::transfer_all_t, boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf1<void, Connection, boost::system::error_code const&>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<Connection> >, boost::arg<1> (*)()> >::eek:perator()(boost::system::error_code const&, unsigned long) ()
#4 0x000000000047b2e0 in boost::asio::detail::handler_queue::handler_wrapper<boost::asio::detail::binder2<boost::asio::detail::read_handler<boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp, boost::asio::stream_socket_service<boost::asio::ip::tcp> >, boost::asio::mutable_buffers_1, boost::asio::detail::transfer_all_t, boost::_bi::bind_t<void, boost::_mfi::mf1<void, Connection, boost::system::error_code const&>, boost::_bi::list2<boost::_bi::value<boost::shared_ptr<Connection> >, boost::arg<1> (*)()> >, boost::system::error_code, unsigned long> >::do_call(boost::asio::detail::handler_queue::handler*) ()
#5 0x00000000005b9304 in boost::asio::detail::task_io_service<boost::asio::detail::epoll_reactor<false> >::run(boost::system::error_code&) ()
(gdb) list
No symbol table is loaded. Use the "file" command.
(gdb) file Armada9Test
Reading symbols from /admin/source/0.2.12/Armada9Test...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) where

ok i manage to log in, it was a problem with the ports :p my bad xD...
but now, i was testing some things with some other people, when it suddenly kinda crashed. tibia didnt close, but you coulndt do anything, move or talk. Also, my bad I didnt record the error in the cmd, but at some point it said that memory wasnt enough i think and that i should decrease the map size, or compile with a 64bit version or something. next time i will write all those down...
my guess, is that my computer sucks and it cant hold the server for too much, so i should shrink the map or compile to make it lighter. am i right?
anyhow, how can i add the new monsters, because they arent included in the data/monsters files. only the old ones (for instance, there is tortoise but there are no quaras or elementals)
thanks

ok i manage to log in, it was a problem with the ports :p my bad xD...
but now, i was testing some things with some other people, when it suddenly kinda crashed. tibia didnt close, but you coulndt do anything, move or talk. Also, my bad I didnt record the error in the cmd, but at some point it said that memory wasnt enough i think and that i should decrease the map size, or compile with a 64bit version or something. next time i will write all those down...
my guess, is that my computer sucks and it cant hold the server for too much, so i should shrink the map or compile to make it lighter. am i right?
anyhow, how can i add the new monsters, because they arent included in the data/monsters files. only the old ones (for instance, there is tortoise but there are no quaras or elementals)
thanks

Assuming your computer has over 2GB of RAM, you can use LaatiDo to allow The Forgotten Server to allocate more than 2GB RAM (normal 32-bit application limit in Windows). Regarding monsters, you add them in monsters.xml and then you will need to create a XML file for the monster and fill it with the correct data (loot, experience, etc.), or you can look for a monster pack and use it.

Hello,

The database is empty created with the .sql file from the package.

Change -O2 to -O0 -ggdb3 in Makefile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back